RemedySpot.com

Oooh It's Cold!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow is it ever cold!

Hope everyone is staying in and staying warm. The wind chill this morning was in the single digits so I stayed home from church. Eddie always ventures out. Max has slept most of the day! Dogs sure do have a good life, eh?

is doing well. She's over the little episode she had the other evening. Turns out her boss was having a stressful day and then the next day, everything was all right. I told her not to think about 90 days. Bruce, you really had some good advice on the subject.

Leanne, your reminds me of a dog that lived in the neighborhood that I grew up in.

Peggy, one of your puppy dogs has ears sort of like Max. (the white dog, don't know his name, is he or she some sort of terrier?)(Not Abby, who stays in the house)

Eddie & I were watching a DVD when i had to come in to the computer and do a breathing treatment. Eddie is asleep so I paused the movie. We are watching Narnia.

Deon, I hope to hear tomorrow about the location of the support group meeting. I am planning on going. I will let you know.

, it sounds as if you are always busy planning social events for our board. I look forward to the next one.

Zena, my daughter, visited London last March. The first evening she was in London (all jetlagged of course) one of the other girls insisted they visit several Salsa Clubs. This is NOT what enjoys but she went because she was instructed to stay with her roommate. They went to one and had to pay a cover charge. didn't want to do this, but she did it. When they went to the second one, and one of the other girls said they couldn't afford it, too expensive. So the girl who wanted to go paid their way. This girl wanted a taxi cab back to their hotel so they all chipped in to pay $12.00. Quite expensive, but the girls were safe. 's impression of the Salsa Club: BORING. 's trip was planned by her art professor so she visited many museums in London.

Toodles to All MY PF Pals

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Mama-Sher, I had forgotten that I had changed Pulmonary doctors in Chattanooga several times. The first one came down with Alzheimers, I quit the second one when he said he didn't know what was wrong with me, and now I am on the third one, in Dalton, who wanted to pull the plug on me. I surely delight in going to see him. Woo-whooo, I am still here! We just have to do what we need to do for ourselves.