RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: high flow family / Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LOL the trash didn't have hardly anything in it. BUT it did have a package that had chicken in it and let me tell you I would have crawled to get that out of my house. My trash cans sit right outside the back door. I just step out and toss it over the porch.. was in Tampa..That is what is so puzzling. I put this new LOUD machine on 6 and cleaned in the kitchen a little and dropped to 90 again. I just feel like my legs turn to led at 92 or 93. I sometimes go to 86 or 87 when I turn it down for the night.I just HATE this. I feel like throwing this whole mess in the trash.. NOW thats off my chest.I do hope you are feeling better. Did you get the bed situation straightened out.Oh we put this new machine outside. If the alarm goes off my neighbors will probably call the cops.. LOLpay back for loud radios..LOLGod Bless you my friend. I am going to miss you so badly in San . I just try so hard not to think about it.  Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.

Peggy,

I have a wheelchair but it just takes too much breath for me to wheel it so I know have a lightweight travel wheelchair , its the kind that doesnt have the part to move it, you just have to be pushed in it. I dont use it often but I do when I go to church. Tim just pushes me. takes no breath. And it is really lightweight. Insurance first denied payment of it but we paid for it and submitted a claim andit went right through.

L

Re: Re: high flow family / Joyce

, you and Joyce and Gwynne, Just keep going and the fact that I am coming down that same road is made so much easier because I have strong courageous women as examples of how to live this life we have been given. I tell that when I get to heaven I sure will have a bunch of questions.

You have shared so much with us I am forever grateful. I hope and pray I can help someone along the way.

Do you have a wheel chair? I am going to bring mine. Ya never know.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04

Worry looks around.

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up.