RemedySpot.com

Good Blood (was: SCD B Complex vitamins)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kathy wrote:"Even before SCD, no matter how much iron-rich food I ate...I would be deferred for blood donation about 1/ the time due to anemia. Yesterday they took a few drops of blood for testing and it dropped right to the bottom of the test container, which indicates good levels of hemoglobin.I think my healing on SCD is enabling me to absorb the B vitamins (and the nutrients from my food as well) and improve my tendency to be anemic"-------------------------------------Hi Kathy and All,About 6 weeks after starting SCD, I went in for blood tests because I take medications that require I be tested frequently. To my great surprise, for the first time in 9 years, I was no longer clinically anemic. I

literally could not remember the last time I'd seen my blood count (CBC markers) look so good - I was flabbergasted and thought they'd made a mistake.A second test confirmed a great improvement in my blood counts. I can only attribute this to SCD. It made me very, very, very happy.:-) Nina in MA

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.