RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: symptoms candida/yeast or digestive?? -- was carrots

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kim i love to have you list on canidid please send and thanks in advance.

olive CD

Re: symptoms candida/yeast or digestive?? -- was carrots

Hi Jodi,I really think my 10 year old autistic son has yeast. The tests sayno but I heard 90% of the time they are inaccurate. I have majoryeast and one of my other children has health issues and milder yeast.I would love any information you have.joIn BTVC-SCD , "kkmumbower" wrote:>> Jodi> > I dealt with a major candida/yeast overgrowth at the same time as Istarted SCD. Took me 2 years to get my yeast levels under control, soI have lots of experience in how to select SCD-legals that mydigestion would tolerate along with killing off the high levels ofyeast. Basically I read up on yeast/candida elimination strategies,then applied them to SCD legal foods and supplements. Lots of trialand error.> > SCD is close to a yeast elimination diet, but I found that mysymptoms were severe enough I wanted to speed up the process ofrestoring my gut ecology. So I just eliminated or didn't eat much ofthe foods that just feed yeast, so I could kill them off. Because Icouldn't tolerate antifungals, and it took me 4 months before I couldhandle probiotics, it took me a longer time than usual to get theyeast under control.> > Symptoms connected with yeast/candida tend to be immune systemrelated, although there can be an impact on digestion too. Symptomsconnected more to yeast/candida overgrowth are : skin rashes, vaginalor genitourinary rashes and discharge, mouth sores, oral thrush, drychapped lips and skin around mouth, watery eyes, sore throat,headaches, fatigue, fluid in ears, aching joints..... Basically thebody's immune system can't cope with the toxins released by highlevels of yeast. > > Foods high in carbs and sugars, like carrots, beets, wintersquashes, fruits; foods high in molds like cheese, mushrooms, wholenuts; and fermented foods like vinegar and wine; are all foods thattend to encourage yeast to overgrow. Having poor digestion ordigestive disorders on top of this also means more fermentation in thegut, which also encourage the yeast to overgrow..... > > I put together some files on dealing with yeast/candida along withbeing on SCD for another SCD group I'm in. Let me know offlist and Ican email them to you. > > Kim M.> SCD 4+ years> > > >>>>>>>>>>>> How does one know if they are feeding Candida or if the Disease is> just acting up? What are the differences in symptoms? I thought I> knew but I feel so confused!> > Jodi>