RemedySpot.com

Re: question about iron from meat source

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Jodi, You are correct. The meat you would "work" is not necessary should be rare, just a pink inside. jodah235 wrote: I know this sounds ridiculous but is it true that in meat what isactually giving me the iron is the blood? and therefor if I amwanting it for iron purposes I should eat it rare? If so, thebacteria content can be a problem for the gut, right? So what to do.Well cooked meat I understand has a lot of B12 sans the iron. Isthis

true? Or am I totally thinking about this ignorantly andincorrectly?JodiSCD 5 monthsCrohn's/Colitis

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

The other day some one raved about pizza crust that used DCCC could you post that it is a dream come true if it was that good!

Thanks

Suzanne

IBD Diverticulosis Re: question about iron from meat sourceTo: BTVC-SCD > Hi Jodi,> > You are correct. The meat you would "work" is not necessary > should be rare, just a pink inside.> > > jodah235 wrote:> I know this sounds ridiculous but is it true that in > meat what is> actually giving me the iron is the blood? and therefor if I am> wanting it for iron purposes I should eat it rare? If so, the> bacteria content can be a problem for the gut, right? So what to do.> Well cooked meat I understand has a lot of B12 sans the iron. Is> this true? Or am I totally thinking about this ignorantly and> incorrectly?> > Jodi> SCD 5 months> Crohn's/Colitis> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.