RemedySpot.com

Z

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, How exciting!! What fun. Leannelinda zion wrote: Gwynne, I go over to the house each morning, check out the progress ,and let the contractors in.I walk through with whomever is there and then I come home. It's only 5 minutes from here.It looksd as if Feb 7th will be our move -in day.It's 30 days and counting until 's due date. The baby is already been determined to be

at least 6.5 lbs from the last ultra-sound!.She was 8 lbs 5 oz and her husband was 9 lbs at birth so we art not expecting a small baby!!! I just Can't Wait!!!!! Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!! Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob MarleyGwynne Keyland wrote: Kim and Tom,How long has Tom been on Tracleer, and howlong has he been waiting for a lung? I hope youget the call soon!I don't have PH, but Tracleer is one medmy doctor is considering having me start (if Iagree to it). Another is a cancer drug calledGleevec. ugh.Has anyone out there taken Gleevec? Were theside effects horrible?Peggy,Thanks for the kind words. Some days are a biggerstruggle than others, and the sob is a constant andnagging reminder of the disease. But I don't havechest or leg pain. I do have a transport wheelchairwhich, so far, I've used only when going to thehospital to the transplant clinic. It's lightweightand has to pushed by someone else.My son is coming tomorrow through Sunday, so don'tworry about me if I disappear temporarily. :-),I do hope you find a way to

get to San . Itwould sure make everyone happy to see you, and Iknow it would do your heart good to meet them too.I'd love to give you a big hug myself. Your husbandsounds terrific.,I hope your cold is getting better in a hurry - thosenasty things can really drag you down, especiallywhen you're already sick.Mama Sher,I hope Lola's meds start working and will clear upher vasculitis soon. Misha seems to feel fine, butshe's still on 2 meds and will need to be recheckedin a few weeks. She's being a good sport about thefact that we had to stop giving her Greenies, herfavorite ( & only) treat. They make her vomit now,and we don't need that!Tina,Please keep us posted on how things go withthe Tracleer. I'll bet you did see some nightmarestories working for the attorney. We have to beSOOO vigilant and assertive in managing our owncare. I've seen several doctors in my

life whoprobably deserved to lose their licenses. And it'sabsolutely horrible how the elderly are treatedby the medical community overall... makes me sick.Babs,Fortunately in our part of Texas we really neversee scorpions. When I lived in Austin I saw themfrequently - eeek - but I grew up in Fort Worth andhave never seen a single one here, thank goodness.At my house, I have lots of wildlife - racoons andsuch, and lots of trees - but my old home was near arocky riverbed and we used to find about oneCopperhead per year. That was terrifying. Be carefulwhere you step!Bruce,Has all the chest pain stopped now? I hope so.,I keep thinking about your new house and hopingthat you REALLY won't go near as long as there arestill fumes and dust from the all the work. Okay??Hope you get lots of help. I'll bet you're reallygetting excited about the new baby's arrival.Hugs and

blessings,Gwynne 56 IPF 7/04 listed for transplant 3/07 Texas No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.9/1239 - Release Date: 1/23/2008 10:24 AM

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.