RemedySpot.com

Re: San

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Leanne,

Eddie & I want to go to San

Thanks

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl Leanne Storch wrote:>> Oops....I did forget someone....Kathie will hopefully be able to join us in May as well....> > Leanne Storch ls_pulmonaryfibrosis@... wrote: Hello all,> > If anyone is interested in San , please let me know. I have a separate emailing going to those that are planning on coming and if you want to get all the details, let me know.> > So far, it's Babs, Tina, Peggy, , Jon, Bruce, , Irene, , , Gordon, - if I've missed anyone, PLEASE let me know.> > Thanks.> > Leanne> > Bruce Moreland brucemoreland@... wrote:> Sure are nosy aren't you? lol> > I am. I won't mention names but do know someone north of the border > coming. I pray someone near and dear is there with a new lung or two. > I'm sure Leanne is. Guess everyone else needs to speak up. I'm sure > , Teri and gang will. Boy, haven't heard from them for a while. > Need to give them a wake up call. I'm betting on Babs.....where are > you, speak up....lol> > But, good question. Everyone speak up. I'm sure Leanne has a longer > list that she'll share when she returns. > > > >> > Who all is coming to San ?> > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > ipf 6/04> > > > Worry looks around.> > Sorry looks back,> > Faith looks up.> >> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Jane one word - AWESOME! LeanneJane wrote: Leanne, Eddie & I want to go to San Thanks Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirlLeanne Storch wrote:>> Oops....I did forget someone....Kathie will hopefully be able

to join us in May as well....> > Leanne Storch ls_pulmonaryfibrosis@... wrote: Hello all,> > If anyone is interested in San , please let me know. I have a separate emailing going to those that are planning on coming and if you want to get all the details, let me know.> > So far, it's Babs, Tina, Peggy, , Jon, Bruce, , Irene, , , Gordon, - if I've missed anyone, PLEASE let me know.> > Thanks.> > Leanne> > Bruce Moreland brucemoreland@... wrote:> Sure are nosy aren't you? lol> > I am. I won't mention names but do know someone north of the border > coming. I pray someone near and dear is there with a new lung or two. > I'm sure Leanne is. Guess everyone else needs to speak up. I'm sure > , Teri and gang will. Boy, haven't heard from them for a while. > Need to give them a wake up call. I'm betting on

Babs.....where are > you, speak up....lol> > But, good question. Everyone speak up. I'm sure Leanne has a longer > list that she'll share when she returns. > > > >> > Who all is coming to San ?> > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > ipf 6/04> > > > Worry looks around.> > Sorry looks back,> > Faith looks up.> >> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.