RemedySpot.com

Tough Politics- Soft Cheesecake

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It has long been my ambition to make the cheesecake in Grain-Free Gourmet as cow dairy DCCC  has been bothering me lately. But it is quite the process. First you make a tanker truck of French Cream ( I did goat yogurt even though the recipe called for French cream. That was my first mistake. being a Democrat was the second)  After dripping two quarts I had only half the required amount, some messed up cheesecloth and a lot of dirty bowls. And, after six hours of dripping the yogurt was still loose-ish. I decided to make half the recipe and use a few egg yolks but instead of following the instructions which called for several oven temperatures I just popped it into a 300 oven and set the timer for 25 minutes like always. As the time drew near to watch CNN's "Inside Politics" and chew over last night's political chew over, the timer still had ten minutes to go. I was very engrossed in Rounds One through Three between Clinton(s) and Obama and didn't hear the timer. Twenty minutes later, the oven was still on and the cheesecake was still semi liquid. I cooled it, refrigerated it and could only eat it using a spoon It was politically incorrect! Carol F.Celiac, SCD 8 years,MCS, Latex Allergyhttp://www.celiac.com/authors/143/Carol-Frileghhttp://www.talkaboutcuringautism.org/gfcf-diet/sc-diet.htm