RemedySpot.com

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Like I told ya, I got hit by the dumb bug!!

UMMM HELLOOOOOOOOOO I already had surgery where the hell have u been??> Hey woman! How are you doing? When is your surgery? I think you said tuesday or wednesday but I can't remember!!> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------"The LUPIES Store" Come check out our store...http://www.cafepress.com/thelupies"The LUPIES Web Page"http://www.itzarion.com/lupusgroup.html"The LUPIES online photo albums!" Check out what your fellow Lupies look like...http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=lupies

• 6 months later...

Hi ,

I know how difficult it is to watch your child suffer, and I pray that she is able to get the help that she needs. I think you may be right about your Psychologist, and if you are comfortable with her, hopefully your daughter will be too.

My prayers are with you, also.

Hugs,

Jo

aka The new Grammy!

• 2 months later...

Good luck, !!Babs wrote:

Hi , Good luck with your block. I will pray that it all goes fine and works great for you. Take care and have a good night.

Hugs,

babs

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

• 3 years later...

Gloria, I must have missed you when you

first logged on...Welcome!

"Stupid disease"...it may be..but we're smart!!!We fight each day to

make that day as

good as it can be!!!

Depression is normal...being happy about this would be stupid!

Tell us about North Dakota...and you too.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

gloria berg wrote:

Welcome . I too am fairly new to this group. I'm 55 and was

diagnosed in March 2007. I've never smoked, have arthritis and

polymyocitis, and just another of the lucky ones to win the PF lottery!

I've been going to pulmonary rehab, try to eat healthy, and mostly take

better care of myself. So far, so good!

Not only is the prognosis of this disease bad, it is also hard

to deal with not knowing what to expect next. It seems we are all on

the same road but take different paths along the way. I read what

others are experiencing, and wondering if and when I'll be there too.

I float in and out of depressing thoughts - it is difficult to

not let this disease consume me. Just like you, I worry about my family

(I have three adult children who live elsewhere, a daughter still in

college, a husband, and 2-1/2 grandchildren). Of course they all

know, and I've also told some of our extended family and a few

friends. We need to let others know, but I want to be "normal" at long

as I can, so I worry about the reactions we'll receive (I know that's

superficial and not important but ...).

Sorry for the rambling. What I am trying to say is that the

feelings you are experiencing seem to be normal. I still hope for the

miracle, hope for the cure, hope for the misdiagnosis. Even though I

realize that may not happen, I still need to hold on to that hope. I'm

going to fight this stupid disease!

You've found a good place of support. It is a great source of

wisdom. Live well, and don't give up on hope.

gigi

ILD 3/07

North Dakota

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1216 - Release Date: 1/9/2008 10:16 AM

For me they need to add 'trying to get something done while having to keep going back and untangle the hose from whatever it's stuck under now It keeps curling itself round things (My legs included) like an overly affectionate python even though I do spend time each day straightening the bloomin' thing out.

When I left hospital my O2 levels were set according to me on bed rest, now I'm thinking what's the point of that! They knew I wouldn't be on bed rest at home!

Love Ze xx> > >> > > Speaking of getting off O2...> > > I was on O2, sats down to 88 or so. Started using the cpap machine> > for sleep apnea and my sats went up in the low 90s and now I don't> > qualify for O2 anymore! The sob I think is just as bad....I'm> > waiting to see Dr. in Feb and go over things again.> > > Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > > >> > >> > >> > > ,> > >> > > I don't think going off oxygen is going to be an option for me.> > My saturation drops into the 80s pretty quickly without it. With it,> > I'm good to go. I can sit for a time without it, however.> > > I'm glad that you were able to get off of it.> > >> > > Leanne> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > ----------> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!> > Mobile. Try it now.> > >> >>

All is a good cause ..I bet the extra Serotonin has done wonders for your MOOD!

Regards,

Mr Lindts Personal Global Ambassador (aka SGIO)> > > > > Hey there Doc!!! Have you heard anyone talk about taking a shower with> > > the cannula in the other room? I never take a shower with it on, and> > > yesterday had a bad experience. I really couldn't get back to my> > > bedroom to get the cannula so Hubby did for me. I do not take hot> > > showers, just luke warm, (hate the heat) so it wasn't the humidity, it> > > was the exertion of drying off out of the tub afterwards. I started to> > > see large white spots in front of my eyes and thought I was going to> > > pass out, literally.> > >> > > I called oxy company this morning about the cannula's safety in the> > > tub. They said it was ok to use it as long as the "concentrator" was> > > in the other room somewhere which mine is always in the d/room.> > > Anyhow, today I put the cannula on the bathroom doorknob as I got in> > > the shower and put it back on as soon as I shut off the water. Then> > > drying off was easy and no panic situation. I had not begun to think I> > > was that far along with needing the oxy. so very much. It is on #3 and> > > has been for some time. Those white spots concern me though. Next> > > time I talk to pulmo will tell him about that.> > > Love, Lou (any input on this from you or anyone?)> > >> > > > > >> > >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------> > >> > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > >Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM> > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.> > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom:10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family:Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family:Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family:Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> .bld{font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration:none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size:0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120%;}> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin:4;}> -->> > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

how was your visit at the pcp's office??

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

" Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up. "

Peggy....well I shooooot too! I always forget chat! This evening I

was 30 miles away at 4. (my chat time). Seeing my pcp. No news..

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

SHOOOOOT, I forgot chat AGAIN.. anything exciting??

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

" Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up. "

Peggy... nothing new, just 'catch-up' review meds, blood work. Thanks for asking.

Have a good one Star!

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

SHOOOOOT, I forgot chat AGAIN.. anything exciting??Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around,Sorry looks back,Faith looks up."

, I second this, too!!!!! Thank you, Bruce, for putting into words what I would like to say. LeanneBruce Moreland wrote: Don't dare stop posting because of anything you said or didn't say or whatever. I have no idea what you're talking about but we all say things sometimes that bother someone else. We all vent sometimes and have the grumpies. We all sometimes don't realize how something

will hit another. But, an apology to the person we bothered is all that is ever necessary and then we go on as a community. If we start treading too lightly around here we lose the honesty and that would be terrible for us. So, I'm saying what I would to anyone, whether you said something you regret or something someone else had a problem with, is no reason to stop. We are an open community of so many different personalities and conditions and it just happens. Also, with just the printed word and not seeing one's face or not quickly being able to converse back these things happen. Some of those I like most here are insane, scilly, absolutely crazy, cantankerour and I'm so many things that there aren't enough words on the page, but it happens and its over and life goes on. Leanne uip Illinois 1/03 > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

You can say anything you want. I am doing really good just this 02 thing to get settled. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.

Leanne,

Thanks for the update on ! I'm glad she's doing Well!

Irene

Raynaud's Disease 09/07

PF 03/07 Canada

---- Original Message ----

To: Support <breathe-support >

Sent: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:19 pm

Subject:

Hi all,

Just got off the phone with and she wanted me to let everyone know that she's alive and well, just extremely busy and unable to post at the moment. She sends her Love.

Leanne

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.