RemedySpot.com

Re: IS IT ME?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Steve,

I don't know what time my posts come up for you, but I'm in England, it is currently 11.30 am here. It isn't often that I'm up at silly o'clock posting, though not unheard of. Fortunately I don't usually have problems sleeping, but then I spend my day running round after a 5yo anyway!

Love Ze xx>> I don't sleep well most nights...> > I know the prednisone plays havoc in our nervous systems and with our > sleep habits...But I did notice a lot of you were posting at around 2-> 3am....> > I was asleep at 10pm or so but then at 2am i started tossing and > turning and finally got out of bed to read emails...> > A good night's sleep for me is 6 hours (actually that is a great nights > sleep), my doc says I need to go for another sleep test...this will be > my 4th.> > Who else is having sleep issues and why do you think that is?> > Steve-NY> NSIP,RB,COPD (2000)> Sleep Apnea>

Mr. Steve, Join the insomnia group. I sleep like garbage most nights. Ambien is my friend altho I don't take it every night. I don't know why pulmonary fibrosis patients don't sleep very well. I'll get 3-4 hours of sleep and then be WIDE awake. Or not fall asleep until way late and toss and turn. If I take ambien, I get a good 6 hours of sleep. Anybody have thoughts as to why we don't sleep too well? LeanneSteve wrote: I don't sleep well most nights...I know the prednisone plays havoc in our nervous systems and with our sleep habits...But I did notice a lot of you were posting at around 2-3am....I was asleep at 10pm or so but then at 2am i started tossing and turning and finally got out of bed to read emails...A good night's sleep for me is 6 hours (actually that is a great nights sleep), my doc says I need to go for another sleep test...this will be my 4th.Who else is having sleep issues and why do you think that is?Steve-NYNSIP,RB,COPD (2000)Sleep Apnea

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I don't know what the deal is with us and sleeping. It's not nearly as bad for me now as it was when I was on the pred but last night for instance I didn't fall asleep till almost 2 am and I was up by 7. I'm tired today, I'll definitely need a nap and that's not going to help me sleep tonight. It's extremely frustrating.

Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Re: IS IT ME?

Mr. Steve,

Join the insomnia group. I sleep like garbage most nights. Ambien is my friend altho I don't take it every night. I don't know why pulmonary fibrosis patients don't sleep very well. I'll get 3-4 hours of sleep and then be WIDE awake. Or not fall asleep until way late and toss and turn. If I take ambien, I get a good 6 hours of sleep.

Anybody have thoughts as to why we don't sleep too well?

LeanneSteve <icanfish22yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

I don't sleep well most nights...I know the prednisone plays havoc in our nervous systems and with our sleep habits...But I did notice a lot of you were posting at around 2-3am....I was asleep at 10pm or so but then at 2am i started tossing and turning and finally got out of bed to read emails...A good night's sleep for me is 6 hours (actually that is a great nights sleep), my doc says I need to go for another sleep test...this will be my 4th.Who else is having sleep issues and why do you think that is?Steve-NYNSIP,RB,COPD (2000)Sleep Apnea

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Aw geez, add me to the group. I used Ambien for years but my family

got tired of me spending money on ebay when I was basically out of it.

And it doesn't mix well with darvocet and nyquil, let me tell ya! THAT

was a bad night....

I'm so sick of the awful sleep I'm getting, or NOT getting. And I've

tried every trick in the book. I'm a night owl by nature but I really

would like a good nights' sleep once in a while....

I'm all ears if there are any suggestions.

Is Lunesta the same as Ambien?

Babs in Texas

> I don't sleep well most nights...

>

> I know the prednisone plays havoc in our nervous systems and with our

> sleep habits...But I did notice a lot of you were posting at around 2-

> 3am....

>

> I was asleep at 10pm or so but then at 2am i started tossing and

> turning and finally got out of bed to read emails...

>

> A good night's sleep for me is 6 hours (actually that is a great nights

> sleep), my doc says I need to go for another sleep test...this will be

> my 4th.

>

> Who else is having sleep issues and why do you think that is?

>

> Steve-NY

> NSIP,RB,COPD (2000)

> Sleep Apnea

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>