RemedySpot.com

Re: Lou here: HEY JOYCE, TERRY ROBE IS THE PLAN, THANKS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou... Here is something you may like since you can't see to shave in the shower. Go to QVC, #V22662, Forever Free Wet/Dry Total Body Trimmer.

I have one and really like it! Small, easy to use, works good and it's pink! When I bought mine it was $19.

I'm sorry your husband isn't responding to his meds. That pneumonia can be a bugger for some people.

Keep takin' care.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Lou here: HEY JOYCE, TERRY ROBE IS THE PLAN, THANKS

HI THERE JOYCE: W/mart, here I come, haha. I never shave (boys, cover your eyes here) in the shower anyhow, can't see anything without my specks. lol Anyhow, when I took a shower today, putting the tubing on the bath doorknob was the plan. It worked well as soon as I shut the water off, grabbed the tubing, then dried off. (Boys), you can see now if you want to. heeMy husband as I told you all last week has a 'WALKING PNEUMONIA' and we are both here wearing surgical soft cloth masks, changing every day to new ones to help me with NOT getting the pneumonia. Man, I hope I don't get it, it is very scarey, but neither one of us has a choice right today or yesterday. He is going to the dr. Mon. a.m. and he is on a potent antibiotic which he takes 2 pills every morning, then a potent codiene solution for cough every 4 hrs. It's not doing it. I feel GREAT. I am blessed with that today. I take 1 day at a time and love to wake up breathing and walking and able to have my COFFEE. I love my coffee, half decaf, half regular,(maybe a little more reg. than decaf). Confused yet????I hope you all are doing ok, I know some of you are struggling a lot worse off than I or many others, but Hang in there, be brave and the love will be there for you.Love, Lou