RemedySpot.com

Re: lovely afternoon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

And no I don't have a humidifier, I don't know if I can get one, I haven't looked into it. Is stopping the sore nose what they do?

Love Ze xx> >> >> > hi> > just wanted to share my lovely afternoon i had today.> > i was sitting watching rosanna try on wedding dresses.> > she was beautiful. it was a lovely 2.5hrs.> > i dont think i was much use as i thought she looked> > so nice in them all.> >> > she was very nervous about this and was sure she was> > too 'cuddly' but of course she wasn't. she tried on> > fairytale big merangue dresses (and looked gorgeous),> > lacy, diamonte, glittery bodices and skirts and dresses.> >> > the girl gave her a long veil to try and its just so> > lovely. they dont let you take photographs (in case> > you steal their designs) but we managed to sneak a couple> > on the cell.> >> > the veil itself was 500dollars. she said i dont think> > i'll need a tiara but i suggested she tried in on anyway> > and now she wants a tiara too. i think that you dont> > often get to wear veils and tiara's so why not. i also> > said i wanted one and knew i couldn't get one, but as the> > mother of the bride, i should get to wear a crown.> >> > just thought i'd pass on my lovely day. wedding is 1 june.> >> > i've just been catching up on all my digests while i'm> > sitting watching the sopranos at 1.30am.> >> > joyce, i am sorry about the h bed but i hope you get a good> > nights sleep.> >> > jim, sorry about the blues but thats what we're here for.> > peggy, i bet you and teresa were great with the reporter.> > babs, so sorry about the cervical cancer....on top of everything!!!> >> > zena, do you have a humidifier, i think i'm going to have a fight to> > get one from the o2 people but i will try...my nose is sore sore..> >> > bruce, i'm glad your first trip went well and you helped your friend> > accomplish what she wouldn't have done without you> >> > tina, sandie, tammy....this site is such a great help isnt it> > newbies - welcome> >> > leanne, i prescribe a trip to san diago for the emotional> > rollercoaster> >> >> > consultant's tomorrow very pleased i am able to show what i think is> > a good weight loss over the festive period 9lbs in 6 weeks.....yeah> >> > hope you all enjoyed hearing about my lovely afternoon that only> > happens once when you have only one child.> >> > may> > uip 06.06, glasgow> >>