RemedySpot.com

Re: afternoons

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Aaaaaye Bugle Boy I 'eard that!

Now you know why I'm one step AHEAD of you Northerners!!!!!!

SGIO

> > >> > > I always notice the afternoons around here are so quiet it must be> > > later in the day across the(ponds - as Zena says) because this > time> > > every day it seems no one is around.> > >> > > Sandie> > >> >>

NO NO NO NO NO Honest, it was taken out of concern, not nastiness, I don't think I've come across a nasty bone in you. I only used it to illustrate that the times were local and can give the wrong impression.

For what it's worth, this isn't the first time I've been misunderstood, possibly my English way of phrasing things. I promise that if someone says something that does upset me, I will let them know, honest

Love Ze xx> > > >> > > > I always notice the afternoons around here are so quiet it > must be> > > > later in the day across the(ponds - as Zena says) because this> > time> > > > every day it seems no one is around.> > > >> > > > Sandie> > > >> > >> >>

It is amazing all that the internet brought us the capability to do

isnt it!

-- In Breathe-Support , " Zena " wrote:

>

>

>

>

> What I find funny is that the times that the posts are logged at

are on

> local time, so mine are saying what time it is now. It looks to me

> you lot are all up at 2 and 3 in the morning chatting away. The

> occasional poster is still up at 5 or 6 am! I think it was Peggy

that

> told and me off for being up at silly o'clock, but it was 9ish

in

> the morning for me, and therefore 8ish in the evening for her [:D]

>

>

> > > >

> > > > I always notice the afternoons around here are so quiet it

must be

> > > > later in the day across the(ponds - as Zena says) because this

> > time

> > > > every day it seems no one is around.

> > > >

> > > > Sandie

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Bruce... hahaha. You remind me of the little boy who asked his mom why he had to keep walking in circles....she told him to shut up or she'd nail his other foot to the floor!

Sorry...the devil made me do it.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: afternoons

Oh, I've had a couple of weird time zone things.Around 1982 or so I went to Sydney on Business. I left on the Wednesday of Thanksgiving week (for Zena, May, , a day celebrating the right to pig out completely I believe, or something like that, but fourth thursday of november). I flew from NC to Chicago to LA to Honolulu. Then in Honolulu boarded flight to Sydney. We hit the international timeline precisely at midnight and it went from 11:59 pm on Wednesday to 12:00 am on Friday. So, for that year Thanksgiving Day did not exist in my life. Now, you think the airlines probably treated as if it did. Nope....on all the flights I was served 5 meals and not one was in any way a traditional thanksgiving one (and this was in first class).Ok, years later I lived just outside of Chattanooga. Chattanooga is in the Eastern Time Zone. I backed up to Suck Creek which was the dividing line between Hamilton County and n County and between the Central and Eastern zones, so technically I was about 40-50 feet inside the Central Time Zone. It took me an hour and fifteen minutes to drive to work, but in the afternoons I made it home 45 minutes before I left the office. > > > >> > > > I always notice the afternoons around here are so quiet it must be> > > > later in the day across the(ponds - as Zena says) because this> time> > > > every day it seems no one is around.> > > >> > > > Sandie> > > >> > >> >>