RemedySpot.com

Was on my to work, I decided to come back home....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi my friends.....This morning I was woken up with pain on my 4th toe in my right foot...Before I made the decision to head to ER...I checked all my toes...the toe that's hurting is double it's size, red, swollen, painfull and on the side of it it's white. An abcess has started to form...Cannot walk it hurts to much.....

My blood pressure was 140/105 and Oxygen level was 97%, at least it was not down to 80%

The first time it has happenned, headed for ER. ER dr. Says "Why are you here for". I showed him the toe, it was pretty noticeable toe looked sick....he check it out, even though I was pushing my leg backwards each time he touched it....and tells me "you have an infection" and prescribed Keflex 500mg 4 times a day.

When I finished from ER, I headed to work, half way through, I couldn't take the pain anymore....and I headed home! I'm going to eat super and take the antibiotics and pain medication. At least it's Friday and I have all weekend to relax....

Irene Raynaud's Disease 09/07 PF 03/07 Canada

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Irene... this must be so hard to deal with and do I remember correctly that you are on a new job too?

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi my friends.....This morning I was woken up with pain on my 4th toe in my right foot...Before I made the decision to head to ER...I checked all my toes...the toe that's hurting is double it's size, red, swollen, painfull and on the side of it it's white. An abcess has started to form...Cannot walk it hurts to much.....My blood pressure was 140/105 and Oxygen level was 97%, at least it was not down to 80%The first time it has happenned, headed for ER. ER dr. Says "Why are you here for". I showed him the toe, it was pretty noticeable toe looked sick....he check it out, even though I was pushing my leg backwards each time he touched it....and tells me "you have an infection" and prescribed Keflex 500mg 4 times a day.When I finished from ER, I headed to work, half way through, I couldn't take the pain anymore....and I headed home! I'm going to eat super and take the antibiotics and pain medication. At least it's Friday and I have all weekend to relax....Irene Raynaud's Disease 09/07 PF 03/07 Canada

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Sher! yes....today was the last day of training.

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 6:06 pm

Subject: Re: Was on my to work, I decided to come back home....

Irene... this must be so hard to deal with and do I remember correctly that you are on a new job too?

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi my friends.....This morning I was woken up with pain on my 4th toe in my right foot...Before I made the decision to head to ER...I checked all my toes...the toe that's hurting is double it's size, red, swollen, painfull and on the side of it it's white. An abcess has started to form...Cannot walk it hurts to much.....

My blood pressure was 140/105 and Oxygen level was 97%, at least it was not down to 80%

The first time it has happenned, headed for ER. ER dr. Says "Why are you here for". I showed him the toe, it was pretty noticeable toe looked sick....he check it out, even though I was pushing my leg backwards each time he touched it....and tells me "you have an infection" and prescribed Keflex 500mg 4 times a day.

When I finished from ER, I headed to work, half way through, I couldn't take the pain anymore....and I headed home! I'm going to eat super and take the antibiotics and pain medication. At least it's Friday and I have all weekend to relax....