RemedySpot.com

Re:Geeta, our friend from India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Geeta

I used to live in an area of London that had a high cultural mix and the local town hall often hosted Hindu weddings. I was so jealous of the glorious clothes that the ladies would wear. It was always a riot of fabulous colours, and I'm of the opinion that a sari is very forgiving and very flattering on nearly every figure.

I hope your sons wedding is a joyous affair. And the way I try to cope with anything out of the routine is to plan as much as possible.

I'm interested that you call your town Bombay. In England it is now 'correct' to refer to it as Mumbai. Are you using Bombay so that we know where you're talking about, or do you use Bombay as a matter of habit? I'm just being nosey

Love Ze xx>> thank you Bruace!> this post should have come from me, sorry folks !this> is exactly what i wished to say.bruce seems to have> read my mind.> I do plan to find some time before i leave Bombay for> my son's wedding.> Our weddings are elborate and long drawn affairs> we are trying to keep it simple , it will cover 2> days at least , but of course its fun!> In my stae i seem to get anxious and worrried even> at the thought of people coming , coping with anyhting> other than regular routine seems daunting!!I will need> all your prayers> geeta> > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

HI Zena,

yes ,I am referring to mumbai as B " bay to make it

easier for you all it has tobe called Mumbai ,

your take on sari is very accurate it is indeed very

for giving and all sorts of awkward bulges are

gracefully hidden so it suites ladies here who are not

so fit. Alot of awareness has now crept in and people

are mor e health concious in their lifestyles than

before.

Thanx for your tip on planning before hand, i do try

and plan but get frustrated on my short comings

thanx again

Geeta

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs