Guest guest

hi all!

bruce, i'm glad you found a dr. that you like. i hope everyone else is

doing fine....it has been very stressful here at home for me...my hubby

and i are fighting,, he told me he was tired of everything having to

revolve around me....and that he was tired of having to take me to OSU

for my testing.....well i'm sorry. i don't know my way down there! i

told him if that's how he and the kids feel, i'll just curl up in a

corner and die for them.....i didn't ask to get sick!

anyway. i had to go take a sleep study test here in my home town last

night....i was home by 4:30 am! i woke up and couldn't get back to

sleep! they tried a new mask on me that i haven't tried before....and

it worked! i liked that one! i could sleep with that one on!.....

also....it has been 25 days without a cigerette....and 6 of those days

is even without a patch!

i think i have it beat!!!!!!!!!

NOW NOW BOYS, I'll bet she has a iron skillet, he does have to go to sleep. LOL I am most sure I could take care of the problem. Welcome Rev. I hope you find the support you need here. This is such a wonderful group. Someone or two or three will respond to any questions you come up with. Wow we need a Rev here to keep everyone calm and look what we get a baseball swingin' one..LOL  thats great..LOLSo funny, God Bless. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." >When I hear how he's handling things with you, I go between wanting >to cry and wanting to use a baseball bat to knock some sense into >him.Got a deal for you, Bruce: You bring the bat and I'll hold him down for you. We'll take turns.  :-) Tammy, your hubby needs to grow up, get off his pitty pot and take careof his wife.  I'm sure you'd take care of him if he was the sick one...Hang in there.  Nicotine is the most addictive drug there is.  Six days without a patch is *HUGE*...any nicotine from the patch is out of your body andany physical withdrawal is done after four days.  When you want to have a smoke,play it through in your head...what's going to happen?  The shortness of breath will come back, the nausea, the cough, the cost...it's not worth it, is it?I haven't had a smoke in six months.  Some days I'd love to have one...but,you know what?  I gave up that right.  I hate to be selfish, but my health comes first now.jon+missouri-- God is good; everything else is a lesson.