RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: One for the girls wearing cannulas. Do you wear make up? Man's Comment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

FYI......at some point in the last 2 years I read somewhere about "parrot breeders lung". We had an African Grey at the time. I asked my pulmo about it and he pooh-poohed the idea. My son was in Seattle a couple months ago at a IPF seminar sponsered by the U of Wash med school, Dr Raghu. He asked several of the presenters about this. They ALL believed that people with lung disease should not have parrots. We had, as an experiment, given the bird to my son a few months prior. THERE IS NO DOUBT TO ME THAT MY CONDITION HAS, AT LEAST, NOT WORSENED SINCE THE PARROT LEFT. For one thing I've not had lung infections or pneumonia for 7 months and they were a regular part of my life until then. Who knows?? I sure miss him, had him for 8 years. My wife believes beyond doubt that it has made a difference. jim IPF 05 alaskaIrn3189@... wrote: Parrots and Penguins are my favorite, I Hope one day I can meet a live Penguin and just play with it. Never been to an aquarium!Irene---- Original Message ----From: Bruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:35 amSubject: Re: One for the girls wearing cannulas. Do you wear make up? Man's Comment I love penguins...my favorite

creature at the aquarium. > > >> > > Zena, I wear a great brand of make-up when and if I have the > > energy to put it on.> > > I found the best foundation from Bare Escentuals..it's totally > > natural, no fake anything.> > > It's a mineral powder make-up put on very easily

with a brush.> > > It really covers all the areas I need covering.> > > I don't know whether it's available in the UK.> > > It is on our QVC ocassionally ..and on the website too.> > > > > > --> > > Z.fibriotic NSIP/05/ "mild" PH 10/07 PA > > > Reynaud's too!!! > > > Potter, reader,carousel lover, and MomMom to Darah > > > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion." Bob Marley> > > > > > -------------- Original message -------------- > > > From: "Zena" <zeasman@> > > > I'm not one for wearing make up often, and since I've had to > wear > > the cannula full time I haven't worn foundation at all. I don't > want > > to end up with a shiney line across my face. With the butterfly > > rash, the line would be quite noticable. So I've been letting my

> > natural beauty shine through. And now I'm bored with shining! > > > So do you have any problems with foundation, any tips on what > stays > > well and what doesn't? > > > Thank you > > > Love Ze xx> > >> >> > > > > > o virus found in this incoming message.> hecked by AVG Free Edition. > ersion: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM> > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Jim, One of the first questions my Dr. ask was do you have birds. I told her just the yard ones and she doesn't want me even going near their feeder. I am glad you gor rid of him. Tell your son to be very careful cleaning. The poo is reallllly bad for lungs. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." FYI......at some point in the last 2 years I read somewhere about "parrot breeders lung". We had an African Grey at the time.  I asked my pulmo about it and he pooh-poohed the idea. My son was in Seattle a couple months ago at a IPF seminar sponsered by the U of Wash med school, Dr Raghu. He asked several of the presenters about this. They ALL believed that people with lung disease should not have parrots. We had, as an experiment, given the bird to my son a few months prior. THERE IS NO DOUBT TO ME THAT MY CONDITION HAS, AT LEAST, NOT WORSENED SINCE THE PARROT LEFT. For one thing I've not had lung infections or pneumonia for 7 months and they were a regular part of my life until then. Who knows?? I sure miss him, had him for 8 years. My wife believes beyond doubt that it has made a difference. jim IPF 05alaskaIrn3189aim wrote:Parrots and Penguins are my favorite, I Hope one day I can meet a live Penguin and just play with it. Never been to an aquarium!Irene---- Original Message ----From: Bruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:35 amSubject: Re: One for the girls wearing cannulas. Do you wear make up? Man's CommentI love penguins...my favorite creature at the aquarium. > > >> > > Zena, I wear a great brand of make-up when and if I have the > > energy to put it on.> > > I found the best foundation from Bare Escentuals..it's totally > > natural, no fake anything.> > > It's a mineral powder make-up put on very easily with a brush.> > > It really covers all the areas I need covering.> > > I don't know whether it's available in the UK.> > > It is on our QVC ocassionally ..and on the website too.> > > > > > --> > > Z.fibriotic NSIP/05/ "mild" PH 10/07 PA > > > Reynaud's too!!! > > > Potter, reader,carousel lover, and MomMom to Darah > > > "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion." Bob Marley> > > > > > -------------- Original message -------------- > > > From: "Zena" <zeasman@> > > > I'm not one for wearing make up often, and since I've had to > wear > > the cannula full time I haven't worn foundation at all. I don't > want > > to end up with a shiney line across my face. With the butterfly > > rash, the line would be quite noticable. So I've been letting my > > natural beauty shine through. And now I'm bored with shining! > > > So do you have any problems with foundation, any tips on what > stays > > well and what doesn't? > > > Thank you > > > Love Ze xx> > >> >> > > > > > o virus found in this incoming message.> hecked by AVG Free Edition. > ersion: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM> > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &  entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.>Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.