RemedySpot.com

Re: Gwynne & Zena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm hearing your distress Leanne...it IS wonderful BUT you've been taken to a place of readiness for a HUGE step & NOW it's all called OFF.....you must feel so torn & the knowledge that you'll have to psyche yourself up all over again...it's all terribly emotionally stressful.

You'll be on 'tenterhooks' I would imagine trying to re-jig your mind-set....very tough!

It IS a fine line we're asked to tread & those of you contemplating Transplant have an extra load in your journey.

Extra Big Hug (no Pacific Ocean Breeze ..it's STILL raining!)

in Oz

Breathe-Support , Leanne Storch wrote:>> Gwynne,> > Thank you so much for this email. > > I'm extremely emotional about this all. I know that it's good news and my quality of life is pretty good. It's just not what I would like it to be and who the heck am I? You are very right about God being in control and this situation is enfolding the way it's supposed to. > > Zena, I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I needed to share some of my feelings and I feel that I upset you and that in turn upsets me. I am thankful that I am as "healthy" as I am however, I didn't need to go through this anguish with the whole lung transplant workup, etc. I wasn't even sure I wanted a transplant. Unfortunately, it is the only cure and I had wrapped my mind around it and made the commitment to go forward. Now, I have to change my mind set and "bloom where I'm planted" and know the Lord is using me in this weakened state.> > Gwynne, I pray every day that your phone will ring with a match for you. I'm glad to hear that you are getting out and about and your attitude is always inspiring. You seem to know what people need to hear. Me, especially!> > Love you girlfriend.> > Leanne uip 1/03 illinois> > Gwynne Keyland gwynnek@... wrote:> Dear Leanne,> Wow, I can hardly imagine the onslaught of feelings> you must be having! I know you want to keep as active> as possible, and exercise helps with the depression,> but surely you didn't anticipate having to go on the> inactive list. It's tough for me to describe anyone with> IPF as "too healthy" for anything. I feel especially bad> for you since YOU were the one who wondered if you> were sick enough to list (before they listed you). It's> like they forget it's our LIVES that they're juggling.> > It's such a delicate balancing act they do with our lives,> deciding when we're sick enough to need a transplant> as our only remaining option, but strong enough to be> able to survive the surgery and the aftermath. It's enough> to drive you crazy. But I know you have a strong faith,> and you know all of it is in God's time, not ours. And> you know that we love you and are praying for you.> I'm going to try to concentrate on the fact that you're> stable, and that you have more time to remain active and> enjoy life before the next phase, which I know you'll do!> > Love you,> Gwynne IPF 7/04 listed for transplant 3/07 Texas> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>