RemedySpot.com

APRIA.........AGAIN!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just need to talk about Apria again! Is it ever going to end? Last week, they brought over three LOX tanks y'd together so that I could have 10L and so that they would not hve to make more than one trip a week for a refill. They had to come twice when I only had two and that made them mad. Anyway, it was last Thursday when they came, I was told they would be here this Thursday, early AM and I would still have oxygen. Well, beginning last night, I only had one bar on each tank. Before Tim went to work today, he filled the two portables, just in case, Apria people didnt come in time. Well.....they didnt. I ran out. I then hooked up the portables and called them. Was told I was on the schedule and they would come whenever they got here. Well, that was not good enough for my husband so he called the manager, who then called me and angrily told me he could not just change the drivrs schedule for me. Well, in an hour, the driver came, was very rude to me, told me I didnt need that much oxygen to begin with and I should turn it down, then I would be assured I wouldnt run out by next week. He told me "10L is way too much and I am setting it to 6". I argued and he arbitrarirly set it to 18 and said "THERE" and walked out. I quickly changed it to 10 but it made me mad. I called the manager and was told that me and my husband were trouble makers for them and they are human and just get tired of us expecting things. I explained that all I wanted was to breathe and all they needed was to deliver on time. Well, we ended up on not so happy terms and he said they would be back next Thursday but not to expect it at the time I wanted but it would be at their time. So, it would be a good idea to fill the portables like I did before. And hung up.

Did I ever say I didnt like Apria?

L

NIPF 02 PH 06 Transtracheal 06