RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: LOX Family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Joyce. As the Inogen only goes to 5 pulse I use it only sitting in the car. It did save my m6 tanks as they only go to 5 pulse. It will be a new learning time with the LOX as i have had the other tanks since 8/04 The wife is a nervous wreck about this change. PJoyce wrote: , I do know that you wipe the connectors in between. But, I told you that I am comprimised

on liquid fill ups. It makes me so nervous. I like the fact that the Companion actually lasts two hours. I would like to have two. I hate Apria! I am getting Medicare part B in addidition to my insurance. Hopefully, It will help me with my oxygen needs. How does the Inogen help? It doesn't go very high does it? They would not let me keep the high flow concentrator. Hugs, Joyce >> Tomorrow they are delivering my LOX. I am keeping my 10 LPM concentrator (on 8.5LPM) but they are taking away my home fill system and the m6 tanks. I will have a 150+ lbs tank mother ship and two companion 1000 and two e tanks for back up

to the back up. I will still have the Inogen.> My question is filling the two portables. I have read the manual on how to do it the problem is how to do both tanks before a short trip. If I fill one can I go ahead and fill the next? Do I wipe off the connection? Do I let it freeze then whip off? Do I wait half an hour to fill the second tank? Lots of things to ask about tomorrow. Maybe some of you Kids can give me answers before hand> > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.