RemedySpot.com

S &

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just want you both to know everyone here has been where you are. There are so many things that change in our bodies it's hard to accept. I am most sure your calves hurt due to OD (oxygen depravation). I sometimes tell everyone I have OD of the brain.. can happen but hasn't yet. just kidding.As to the depression, I take wellbutrin and I can not tell you how it helps. I went off for about a week and I was climbing the walls and crying like crazy. Please talk to your Dr. about this issue. It gives you back a normal emotions and brain to think with.  I was the one who thought i didn't need it when I was first DX.It is hard to explain what you will go through. Before I was diagnosed I got to the place I would nearly fall down from lack of 02 in my legs. And headaches. Once I started the 02 things weren't too bad.I am 3 1/2 years from IPF diagnosis and am currently on a down slide. Meaning I have increased my 02 need.I am on 6L now when I am on my feet and 3L sleeping. We all progress at our own speed. The best thing you can do is stay active and exercise. Keep tabs on how your body feels and talk to your Dr. If you can go to a University with a teaching Hospital.  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."