RemedySpot.com

Z

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LInda, Don't know what to tell ya. I've been off prednisone over 2 years now and sleep a tiny bit better than I used to, but not much. It's a weird state too. Like I'm wide awake. Not tired at all. Or soooooooooo tired and still can't fall asleep. No matter what. It's so aggravating and frustrating. I end up praying. Thinking and praying for everyone in this group. Or the patients that I talk to. Or??? So, I don't just think it's the prednisone. Sorry. Leanne linda zion wrote: Leanne, I hadn't realized that even without the Prednisone sleep is a problem for PF patients.So, I can't just blame the drug? Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!! Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob MarleyLeanne Storch wrote: Mr. Steve, Join the insomnia group. I sleep like garbage most nights. Ambien is my friend altho I don't take it every night. I don't know why pulmonary fibrosis patients don't sleep very well. I'll get 3-4 hours of sleep and then be WIDE awake. Or not fall asleep until way late and toss and turn. If I take ambien, I get a good 6 hours of sleep. Anybody have thoughts as to why we don't sleep too well? LeanneSteve <icanfish22> wrote: I don't sleep well most

nights...I know the prednisone plays havoc in our nervous systems and with our sleep habits...But I did notice a lot of you were posting at around 2-3am....I was asleep at 10pm or so but then at 2am i started tossing and turning andfinally got out of bed to read emails...A good night's sleep for me is 6 hours (actually that is a great nights sleep), my doc says I need to go for another sleep test...this will be my 4th.Who else is having sleep issues and why do you think that is?Steve-NYNSIP,RB,COPD (2000)Sleep Apnea Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG

Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.