RemedySpot.com

Re: sad news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tammy,

KatG was on our group when Matt was first diagnosed. She stayed for awhile, then went to Huff'nPuff. I have also followed Matt's journey. His disease moved fast and he went through soooooo much. Poor Kathy, she loves him so much.

His experience with transplant is the side of the equation that scares me.

I always look every night to see how he is doing before I go to bed, but did not look last night. My prayers will be with Kathy.

Thanks Tammy.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> i don't know how many of you go to Huff & Puff website. but if you > haven't been there for awhile , if you remember Matt and Katg...Matt > passed away on Monday evening . He fought a long hard battle.>

what is the website??

Kim

Re: sad news

Tammy,

KatG was on our group when Matt was first diagnosed. She stayed for awhile, then went to Huff'nPuff. I have also followed Matt's journey. His disease moved fast and he went through soooooo much. Poor Kathy, she loves him so much.

His experience with transplant is the side of the equation that scares me.

I always look every night to see how he is doing before I go to bed, but did not look last night. My prayers will be with Kathy.

Thanks Tammy.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> i don't know how many of you go to Huff & Puff website. but if you > haven't been there for awhile , if you remember Matt and Katg...Matt > passed away on Monday evening . He fought a long hard battle.>