RemedySpot.com

Re: Time to be an activist!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, Will you and Bruce construct a letter each that we can copy and paste. I think if we all e-mail and fax it to them 20 or so times a day they would read it and maybe get the message. I am so outraged I don't think I could put it into words like the two of you.Joyce and L, If I remove any and all references to who wrote the posts would you mind if I sent them to the paperand anywhere else I can think of. I will send it to you first at your privet e-mail. I think these will get some relief for y'allI'll do more about this tomorrow... I am furious... Peggy

I'm in! 's and Joyce's situations have me so angry I could spit.

Beth in NC age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

"For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love."

Time to be an activist!

Folks,Here is a link to info @ APRIA. Its time we did something. I will becalling to the CEO every day until receives some satisfactorytreatment. (On a regular basis) You go girl!!!!!!http://www.answers. com/topic/ apria-healthcare -group-inc? cat=biz-fin UIP/LCH 5.06 CA> > > >> > > > I just need to talk about Apria again! Is it ever going to end? > > > Last week, they brought over three LOX tanks y'd together so that > I > > > could have 10L and so that they would not hve to make more than > one > > > trip a week for a refill. They had to come twice when I only had > > > two and that made them mad. Anyway, it was last Thursday when > they > > > came, I was told they would be here this Thursday, early AM and I > > > would still have oxygen. Well, beginning last night, I only had > one > > > bar on each tank. Before Tim went to

work today, he filled the > two > > > portables, just in case, Apria people didnt come in time. > > > Well.....they didnt. I ran out. I then hooked up the portables > and > > > called them. Was told I was on the schedule and they would come > > > whenever they got here. Well, that was not good enough for my > > > husband so he called the manager, who then called me and angrily > > > told me he could not just change the drivrs schedule for me. > Well, > > > in an hour, the driver came, was very rude to me, told me I didnt > > > need that much oxygen to begin with and I should turn it down, > then > > > I would be assured I wouldnt run out by next week. He told > me "10L > > > is way too much and I am setting it to 6". I argued and he > > > arbitrarirly set it to 18 and said

"THERE" and walked out. I > > > quickly changed it to 10 but it made me mad. I called the manager > > > and was told that me and my husband were trouble makers for them > and > > > they are human and just get tired of us expecting things. I > > > explained that all I wanted was to breathe and all they needed > was > > > to deliver on time. Well, we ended up on not so happy terms and > he > > > said they would be back next Thursday but not to expect it at the > > > time I wanted but it would be at their time. So, it would be a > good > > > idea to fill the portables like I did before. And hung up.> > > > Did I ever say I didnt like Apria?> > > > L> > > > NIPF 02 PH 06 Transtracheal 06> > > >> > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >>

Besides contacting the Apria elite every day, I am going to contact my insurance as well who gives me no choice but Apria. I will most certainly go to war for our , but I am at war myself with these people. Today, the Grumpies and I are getting fitted for our suit of armour.

Thank you for the information. Today is going to be fun!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > >> > > > > I just need to talk about Apria again! Is it ever going to end? > > > > Last week, they brought over three LOX tanks y'd together so that > > I > > > > could have 10L and so that they would not hve to make more than > > one > > > > trip a week for a refill. They had to come twice when I only had > > > > two and that made them mad. Anyway, it was last Thursday when > > they > > > > came, I was told they would be here this Thursday, early AM and I > > > > would still have oxygen. Well, beginning last night, I only had > > one > > > > bar on each tank. Before Tim went to work today, he filled the > > two > > > > portables, just in case, Apria people didnt come in time. > > > > Well.....they didnt. I ran out. I then hooked up the portables > > and > > > > called them. Was told I was on the schedule and they would come > > > > whenever they got here. Well, that was not good enough for my > > > > husband so he called the manager, who then called me and angrily > > > > told me he could not just change the drivrs schedule for me. > > Well, > > > > in an hour, the driver came, was very rude to me, told me I didnt > > > > need that much oxygen to begin with and I should turn it down, > > then > > > > I would be assured I wouldnt run out by next week. He told > > me "10L > > > > is way too much and I am setting it to 6". I argued and he > > > > arbitrarirly set it to 18 and said "THERE" and walked out. I > > > > quickly changed it to 10 but it made me mad. I called the manager > > > > and was told that me and my husband were trouble makers for them > > and > > > > they are human and just get tired of us expecting things. I > > > > explained that all I wanted was to breathe and all they needed > > was > > > > to deliver on time. Well, we ended up on not so happy terms and > > he > > > > said they would be back next Thursday but not to expect it at the > > > > time I wanted but it would be at their time. So, it would be a > > good > > > > idea to fill the portables like I did before. And hung up.> > > > > Did I ever say I didnt like Apria?> > > > > L> > > > > NIPF 02 PH 06 Transtracheal 06> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > >> >>

Joyce,

You and I have been fighting Apria over everything we have ever needed for such a long time. My husband has written letters, sent emails and called the manager so many times. And we get apologies etc., but soonit all starts again. I think it is because they change employees so often. After Leanne contacted whoever she contacted a few months ago, things got better. My husband asked for a different delivery man because the first man was so rude that he I would end up crying because of the way he talked to me. The lady we have had the most help with is a lady named Felder. Tim contacted her yesterday but we have not heard anything. Anyway, anything that anyone could do for us would be appreciated but the local people get very vindictive when they think you have called the corporate office about them. What seems so strange to me is that here I am in AZ, having so much trouble and there you are in Indiana, having the same kinds of difficulties. Do they just hire the same kind of personalities? I have decided that the next time they make a delivery that I am not going to be alone...I guess I am just too intimidated by them now. I just am tired of fighting. I have enough to think about, I should not have to be so concerned about how they are going to treat me......and you should be able to get the things you need too.

It sure feels good to know that so many people here care about us.

Thats the good thing aboug all of this.

L

Besides contacting the Apria elite every day, I am going to contact my insurance as well who gives me no choice but Apria. I will most certainly go to war for our , but I am at war myself with these people. Today, the Grumpies and I are getting fitted for our suit of armour.

Thank you for the information. Today is going to be fun!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > >> > > > > I just need to talk about Apria again! Is it ever going to end? > > > > Last week, they brought over three LOX tanks y'd together so that > > I > > > > could have 10L and so that they would not hve to make more than > > one > > > > trip a week for a refill. They had to come twice when I only had > > > > two and that made them mad. Anyway, it was last Thursday when > > they > > > > came, I was told they would be here this Thursday, early AM and I > > > > would still have oxygen. Well, beginning last night, I only had > > one > > > > bar on each tank. Before Tim went to work today, he filled the > > two > > > > portables, just in case, Apria people didnt come in time. > > > > Well.....they didnt. I ran out. I then hooked up the portables > > and > > > > called them. Was told I was on the schedule and they would come > > > > whenever they got here. Well, that was not good enough for my > > > > husband so he called the manager, who then called me and angrily > > > > told me he could not just change the drivrs schedule for me. > > Well, > > > > in an hour, the driver came, was very rude to me, told me I didnt > > > > need that much oxygen to begin with and I should turn it down, > > then > > > > I would be assured I wouldnt run out by next week. He told > > me "10L > > > > is way too much and I am setting it to 6". I argued and he > > > > arbitrarirly set it to 18 and said "THERE" and walked out. I > > > > quickly changed it to 10 but it made me mad. I called the manager > > > > and was told that me and my husband were trouble makers for them > > and > > > > they are human and just get tired of us expecting things. I > > > > explained that all I wanted was to breathe and all they needed > > was > > > > to deliver on time. Well, we ended up on not so happy terms and > > he > > > > said they would be back next Thursday but not to expect it at the > > > > time I wanted but it would be at their time. So, it would be a > > good > > > > idea to fill the portables like I did before. And hung up.> > > > > Did I ever say I didnt like Apria?> > > > > L> > > > > NIPF 02 PH 06 Transtracheal 06> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > >> >>

It feels so good to know that so many people care about me and Joyce and our ongoiong saga with Apria and Cigna.

Thank you.

, Will you and Bruce construct a letter each that we can copy and paste. I think if we all e-mail and fax it to them 20 or so times a day they would read it and maybe get the message.

I am so outraged I don't think I could put it into words like the two of you.

Joyce and L, If I remove any and all references to who wrote the posts would you mind if I sent them to the paper

and anywhere else I can think of. I will send it to you first at your privet e-mail. I think these will get some relief for y'all

I'll do more about this tomorrow... I am furious...

Peggy

I called the number that Cigna gave me for my "case worker" this morning at 8:30. Some recording answered the phone and began offering me deals on sex calls. I am not awake now and someone is talking about SEX! I thought I had misdialed so I called again. Same thing. Then I thought....this is not going to be an easy day!!!

This is the number that I was given to call: 1- So, if someone were to check my phone records they would find that I have been calling a sex line! Maybe this is a plan that they have to get your mind off onto something else and not dwell on getting them to pay for any form of medical care. Worked for me. I was stunned for a couple of hours.

Good grief.

Hugs, Joyce D.> > > > > >> > > > > > I just need to talk about Apria again! Is it ever going to end? > > > > > Last week, they brought over three LOX tanks y'd together so that > > > I > > > > > could have 10L and so that they would not hve to make more than > > > one > > > > > trip a week for a refill. They had to come twice when I only had > > > > > two and that made them mad. Anyway, it was last Thursday when > > > they > > > > > came, I was told they would be here this Thursday, early AM and I > > > > > would still have oxygen. Well, beginning last night, I only had > > > one > > > > > bar on each tank. Before Tim went to work today, he filled the > > > two > > > > > portables, just in case, Apria people didnt come in time. > > > > > Well.....they didnt. I ran out. I then hooked up the portables > > > and > > > > > called them. Was told I was on the schedule and they would come > > > > > whenever they got here. Well, that was not good enough for my > > > > > husband so he called the manager, who then called me and angrily > > > > > told me he could not just change the drivrs schedule for me. > > > Well, > > > > > in an hour, the driver came, was very rude to me, told me I didnt > > > > > need that much oxygen to begin with and I should turn it down, > > > then > > > > > I would be assured I wouldnt run out by next week. He told > > > me "10L > > > > > is way too much and I am setting it to 6". I argued and he > > > > > arbitrarirly set it to 18 and said "THERE" and walked out. I > > > > > quickly changed it to 10 but it made me mad. I called the manager > > > > > and was told that me and my husband were trouble makers for them > > > and > > > > > they are human and just get tired of us expecting things. I > > > > > explained that all I wanted was to breathe and all they needed > > > was > > > > > to deliver on time. Well, we ended up on not so happy terms and > > > he > > > > > said they would be back next Thursday but not to expect it at the > > > > > time I wanted but it would be at their time. So, it would be a > > > good > > > > > idea to fill the portables like I did before. And hung up.> > > > > > Did I ever say I didnt like Apria?> > > > > > L> > > > > > NIPF 02 PH 06 Transtracheal 06> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> > > >> > >> >>

I am a strong proponent in business of a theory I developed long ago,

The Theory of Pain. If you can somehow elevate it enough in your

insurance company to cause someone in a position of power some pain,

pain in having to deal with the repeated complaints about Apria, then

not necessarily out of feeling for you, but because of them having to

deal with it, it might get their attention. See, right now, those who

made the decision to grant the exclusive, which is what Apria is

trying to get with everyone, aren't the ones suffering or feeling the

pain.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I just need to talk about Apria again! Is it ever going to

> end?

> > > > > Last week, they brought over three LOX tanks y'd together so

> that

> > > I

> > > > > could have 10L and so that they would not hve to make more

than

> > > one

> > > > > trip a week for a refill. They had to come twice when I

only had

> > > > > two and that made them mad. Anyway, it was last Thursday

when

> > > they

> > > > > came, I was told they would be here this Thursday, early AM

and

> I

> > > > > would still have oxygen. Well, beginning last night, I only

had

> > > one

> > > > > bar on each tank. Before Tim went to work today, he filled

the

> > > two

> > > > > portables, just in case, Apria people didnt come in time.

> > > > > Well.....they didnt. I ran out. I then hooked up the

portables

> > > and

> > > > > called them. Was told I was on the schedule and they would

come

> > > > > whenever they got here. Well, that was not good enough for

my

> > > > > husband so he called the manager, who then called me and

angrily

> > > > > told me he could not just change the drivrs schedule for me.

> > > Well,

> > > > > in an hour, the driver came, was very rude to me, told me I

> didnt

> > > > > need that much oxygen to begin with and I should turn it

down,

> > > then

> > > > > I would be assured I wouldnt run out by next week. He told

> > > me " 10L

> > > > > is way too much and I am setting it to 6 " . I argued and he

> > > > > arbitrarirly set it to 18 and said " THERE " and walked out. I

> > > > > quickly changed it to 10 but it made me mad. I called the

> manager

> > > > > and was told that me and my husband were trouble makers for

them

> > > and

> > > > > they are human and just get tired of us expecting things. I

> > > > > explained that all I wanted was to breathe and all they

needed

> > > was

> > > > > to deliver on time. Well, we ended up on not so happy terms

and

> > > he

> > > > > said they would be back next Thursday but not to expect it

at

> the

> > > > > time I wanted but it would be at their time. So, it would

be a

> > > good

> > > > > idea to fill the portables like I did before. And hung up.

> > > > > > Did I ever say I didnt like Apria?

> > > > > > L

> > > > > > NIPF 02 PH 06 Transtracheal 06

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ---------------------------------

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

JOYCE, my gosh what is going on over there! I got a good laugh out of

that one, its nice to see your sense of humor come out! Keep pulling

yourself up dont let this set back get you down!

Sandie

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I just need to talk about Apria again! Is it ever going

to

> end?

> > > > > > Last week, they brought over three LOX tanks y'd together

so

> that

> > > > I

> > > > > > could have 10L and so that they would not hve to make more

> than

> > > > one

> > > > > > trip a week for a refill. They had to come twice when I

only

> had

> > > > > > two and that made them mad. Anyway, it was last Thursday

when

> > > > they

> > > > > > came, I was told they would be here this Thursday, early

AM

> and I

> > > > > > would still have oxygen. Well, beginning last night, I

only

> had

> > > > one

> > > > > > bar on each tank. Before Tim went to work today, he

filled the

> > > > two

> > > > > > portables, just in case, Apria people didnt come in time.

> > > > > > Well.....they didnt. I ran out. I then hooked up the

portables

> > > > and

> > > > > > called them. Was told I was on the schedule and they would

> come

> > > > > > whenever they got here. Well, that was not good enough

for my

> > > > > > husband so he called the manager, who then called me and

> angrily

> > > > > > told me he could not just change the drivrs schedule for

me.

> > > > Well,

> > > > > > in an hour, the driver came, was very rude to me, told me

I

> didnt

> > > > > > need that much oxygen to begin with and I should turn it

down,

> > > > then

> > > > > > I would be assured I wouldnt run out by next week. He told

> > > > me " 10L

> > > > > > is way too much and I am setting it to 6 " . I argued and he

> > > > > > arbitrarirly set it to 18 and said " THERE " and walked

out. I

> > > > > > quickly changed it to 10 but it made me mad. I called the

> manager

> > > > > > and was told that me and my husband were trouble makers

for

> them

> > > > and

> > > > > > they are human and just get tired of us expecting things.

I

> > > > > > explained that all I wanted was to breathe and all they

needed

> > > > was

> > > > > > to deliver on time. Well, we ended up on not so happy

terms

> and

> > > > he

> > > > > > said they would be back next Thursday but not to expect

it at

> the

> > > > > > time I wanted but it would be at their time. So, it would

be a

> > > > good

> > > > > > idea to fill the portables like I did before. And hung up.

> > > > > > > Did I ever say I didnt like Apria?

> > > > > > > L

> > > > > > > NIPF 02 PH 06 Transtracheal 06

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ---------------------------------

> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

If we could only translate caring into solutions we could move mountains!

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

, Will you and Bruce construct a letter each that we can copy and paste. I think if we all e-mail and fax it to them 20 or so times a day they would read it and maybe get the message.

I am so outraged I don't think I could put it into words like the two of you.

Joyce and L, If I remove any and all references to who wrote the posts would you mind if I sent them to the paper

and anywhere else I can think of. I will send it to you first at your privet e-mail. I think these will get some relief for y'all

I'll do more about this tomorrow... I am furious...

Peggy