RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: pics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh by the way. I hope you head to the mouse house before toooo long.  Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. Peggy....Oh, I'd be too scared of your hissy fit to dare not to agree to bring you if I was him. > > Typical - have been waiting for two days for my transplant> nurse to call in a Rx. I was standing there when my doc> said he wanted me to have it immediately - an antibiotic> just to have on hand, like Joyce does. Couldn't get either> nurse on the phone today, Dallas or San - also> typical (one doesn't even have a direct line, and certainly> neither has an assistant - well, besides ME!). I e-mailed> the one in S.A. tonight with several questions. We'll see> how long it takes her to respond (of course I'll be calling> daily to leave voice mails if necessary). It's a wonder> we don't all go stark-raving mad, even OFF Prednisone.> > You know what I'd really appreciate? If all those of you> who are going to San would please post photos> of yourself before then, if you haven't already. I want to> have a mental image of those who will get to meet and> hug each other. Of course, I wish everyone else would> post photos as well! It is SO helpful when trying to keep> names and information straight, along with the voices> from chat nights. Pretty please?????> > Tammy,> I'm sorry you're having to deal with multiple diagnoses.> There are many on board who also deal with a number> of illnesses, and yet they keep on moving forward and> finding joy amid the fear and pain. It's very inspiring, to> say the least. You've already done one big thing that> improves your quality of life, and that's great! You have> to take care of you when no one else will, along with> doctors you can trust. It's a struggle, but you're worth it.> > Lou,> It IS a full-time job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> I'm jealous of you going to the beach. When was that?> is a little doll - I can almost smell her sweet> self by looking at the photo.> > Beth,> What a lovely interior your new pad has. Love the ceilings!> I know you're proud and happy. How's it going with the> parents?> > Brud,> You and your new bride look blissfully happy. It's such a> blessing to have that at any age! I wish you many years> together. Thanks for sharing.> > Hugs and blessings,> Gwynne 56 IPF 7/04 listed for transplant 3/07 Texas>