RemedySpot.com

Re: Worst Caretaker Award

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh how awful. How on Earth did you get help? Maybe you need to put an emergency mama ship next to your bed foremergencys. I know Lucian felt terrible. I have found so many times that BOY JOBS are best done by Mamas.Well other than running out of oxygen how was your night with the bed?? Do I dare ask? Lord girlfriend it's timeyou got a major break. God BLESS YOU. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. I say it, and sayit, and say it.....I need a wife.  I got my liquid for home use on Thursday.  The delivery guy said VERY PLAINLY .... do not go to bed on less than 1/4 full.  Soo.....guess what.  You guessed it.  Husband's job...not done.  I woke up, no 02! You know, I brought this on myself.  I always did everything for myself.  Now, I need help and he is not trained! Just discovered when that Mama ship ran out the there is one other of the four that goes to 10.  The other two goes to 6.  Aaaargh.  Another phone call, another problem.  How hard is it???  10, 10, 10, 10  not 10, 10, 6, 6.  And no I don't have a Y connector.  I did find out the the big mama ship lasts 3 days. I am tired of thinking!Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997    BRONCHIECTASIS 2004   INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10   ....when I am weak, then I am strong.