RemedySpot.com

Re: Brother coming for a visit...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Maureen,

I have no doubt. In fact I am grabbing my pom poms now to cheer you on. I am so happy that you will be able to see him again. It is funny all my family all lives right here. Even my cousins live within 30 minutes. I guess I am kinda spoiled. I am not sure how I will react if my kids ever want to leave this area. I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Anyway, you go girl!

Only by Grace

Kim

Brother coming for a visit...

My sister called me last night and said that my oldest brother (I have 5 brothers and 1 sister...I am the baby) is coming for a visit the weekend of March 15-17. He actually has to be in Dallas for meetings on March 18, so he decided to spend the weekend with us. The rest of us are here, but spread out.I haven't seen him since October of 2000, at our Mom's funeral, and probably close to my heaviest weight. I don't think he knows that I lost any weight (let alone 54 pounds), so this visit should be interesting!Now for the hard part. As you know, I have hit somewhat of a plateau on my weight loss, I lose and then maintain for a couple of weeks and then lose again. Well, I am here today to RECOMMIT to moving that darn scale into getting very close to my goal weight before he gets here. I have ALWAYS stayed OP, but haven't done the exercise part quite as much as I should. I have about 4 weeks to get myself moving and start losing again!! I am really hoping to be down another 6-8 pounds at least, but would really like 10.What do you think? Will I make it???Maureen

Thanks Kim for your support! With all the support that I am getting, I can't help but to make it!!

Maureen

Brother coming for a visit...

My sister called me last night and said that my oldest brother (I have 5 brothers and 1 sister...I am the baby) is coming for a visit the weekend of March 15-17. He actually has to be in Dallas for meetings on March 18, so he decided to spend the weekend with us. The rest of us are here, but spread out.I haven't seen him since October of 2000, at our Mom's funeral, and probably close to my heaviest weight. I don't think he knows that I lost any weight (let alone 54 pounds), so this visit should be interesting!Now for the hard part. As you know, I have hit somewhat of a plateau on my weight loss, I lose and then maintain for a couple of weeks and then lose again. Well, I am here today to RECOMMIT to moving that darn scale into getting very close to my goal weight before he gets here. I have ALWAYS stayed OP, but haven't done the exercise part quite as much as I should. I have about 4 weeks to get myself moving and start losing again!! I am really hoping to be down another 6-8 pounds at least, but would really like 10.What do you think? Will I make it???Maureen