RemedySpot.com

Bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Very well said. LeanneBruce Moreland wrote: I hate the disease but love your blueprint for living with it.>> Peggy,> I stayed on 4L for about five months, then WHAM, my sats really went low and had to go to 6L. Stayed on 6L for about 5 months and then steadily had to increase. I am

now on 10L. Only have liquid now and since it goes into my neck instead of my nose, there is no noise or feelings of air. Sometimes I unscrew the connection just to make sure the air is still flowing. If I do anything, my sats drop like crazy. I try to keep my sats to 90, which is as high as I can get them, but if I talk or walk to the kitchen or even just comb my hair, they drop to 65. I just sit still, try not to panic and slowly they come up. And then I do the next thing on my list. Things get done very slowly and methodically around here. If I have to go into another room, I make sure I take everything needed so I dont have to return and get something. Takes some getting used to.....did I ever say I hate this disease?> L> Re: Re: high flow family / Joyce> > > LOL the trash didn't have hardly anything in it. BUT it did have a package that had chicken in it and let me tell you I would have crawled to get that out of my house. My trash cans sit right outside the back door. I just step out and toss it over the porch.. was in Tampa..> > > > That is what is so puzzling. I put this new LOUD machine on 6 and cleaned in the kitchen a little and dropped to 90 again. I just feel like my legs turn to led at 92 or 93. I sometimes go to 86 or 87 when I turn it down for the night.> I just HATE this. I feel like throwing this whole mess in the trash.. NOW thats off my chest.> > > I do hope you are feeling better. Did you get the bed situation straightened out.> Oh we put this new machine outside. If the alarm goes

off my neighbors will probably call the cops.. LOL> pay back for loud radios..LOL> God Bless you my friend. I am going to miss you so badly in San . I just try so hard not to think about it. > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04> > > Worry looks around.> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.