RemedySpot.com

My accomplishments today....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Another day of battle with Apria: I talked to the president's (of Apria) executive assistant (or some such thing). The prez was in a meeting. Yeah, sure. Anyway, she took my complaint and said she would pass it on the the regional person.

I got an e-mail this evening from a girl at my local Apria who said that she had ordered the gel topper for my Deluxe $95 mattress. Then I let her have it....the full Grumpy attack. I don't want another plastic rafty thing to lay on top of this peice of garbage. The other thing sweated me to death. I want a real mattress.

So, then I got a call from a vice prez (don't know if it was the regional one here or the one Leanne knows) but, she proceeded to tell me that she understoof that I did not want the gel topper....so she is in the process of ordering a "low airlock mattress" .... one that has moving bubbles in it similar to the App pack. I asked her if it mattered at all what I wanted. I could not stand that movement underneath me all night and it made my legs cramp worse.

She asked me what I wanted and I told her. I wanted a 5" latex foam with 2 or 3 inches of memory foam. Like the temperpedic....I would love to have the temperpedic. I told her we would be glad to help pay, but that $95 dollars for a mattress allowance is nuts.

I told her that I was not sleeping.

She said that she would look at some foam mattresses, present them to me and my insurance to see what they would do. Should get back to me on Monday. Now, I am fully expecting a six month wait.

So, today's accomplishments include hearing a sex phone message first thing in the morning and a vague promise the last thing this evening. Aaaah, a productive day.

Grrrrrrr!

Hugs, Joyce D.