> > > see large white spots in front of my eyes and thought I was

going to

> > > pass out, literally.

> > >

> > > I called oxy company this morning about the cannula's safety in

the

> > > tub. They said it was ok to use it as long as

the " concentrator " was

> > > in the other room somewhere which mine is always in the d/room.

> > > Anyhow, today I put the cannula on the bathroom doorknob as I

got in

> > > the shower and put it back on as soon as I shut off the water.

Then

> > > drying off was easy and no panic situation. I had not begun to

think I

> > > was that far along with needing the oxy. so very much. It is on

#3 and

> > > has been for some time. Those white spots concern me though.

Next

> > > time I talk to pulmo will tell him about that.

> > > Love, Lou (any input on this from you or anyone?)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

------- ------

> > >

> > >No virus found in this incoming message.

> > >Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date:

1/11/2008 6:09 PM

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Me too, purple nails. I do so much better if I can leave the door open, even window open in winter, floor fan and exhaust fan. Freezing into a popsicle is not as bad as that big old drop in 02.

I do the chair and hand held shower, turn up the 02 to 10. Don't dry, just put that big robe on and get out of that room. Still drops.

I long for a long hot steamy shower. Oh, a long hot bath would be so nice.

The loss of this luxury is one of the things I hate, hate, hate.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

> > > > > Hey there Doc!!! Have you heard anyone talk about taking a shower with> > > the cannula in the other room? I never take a shower with it on, and> > > yesterday had a bad experience. I really couldn't get back to my> > > bedroom to get the cannula so Hubby did for me. I do not take hot> > > showers, just luke warm, (hate the heat) so it wasn't the humidity, it> > > was the exertion of drying off out of the tub afterwards. I started to> > > see large white spots in front of my eyes and thought I was going to> > > pass out, literally.> > >> > > I called oxy company this morning about the cannula's safety in the> > > tub. They said it was ok to use it as long as the "concentrator" was> > > in the other room somewhere which mine is always in the d/room.> > > Anyhow, today I put the cannula on the bathroom doorknob as I got in> > > the shower and put it back on as soon as I shut off the water. Then> > > drying off was easy and no panic situation. I had not begun to think I> > > was that far along with needing the oxy. so very much. It is on #3 and> > > has been for some time. Those white spots concern me though. Next> > > time I talk to pulmo will tell him about that.> > > Love, Lou (any input on this from you or anyone?)> > >> > > > > >> > >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------> > >> > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > >Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM> > > > > >> >> > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

MB,

Good explanation. Now, how to do this little task?

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> > > > > Hey there Doc!!! Have you heard anyone talk about taking a shower with> > > the cannula in the other room? I never take a shower with it on, and> > > yesterday had a bad experience. I really couldn't get back to my> > > bedroom to get the cannula so Hubby did for me. I do not take hot> > > showers, just luke warm, (hate the heat) so it wasn't the humidity, it> > > was the exertion of drying off out of the tub afterwards. I started to> > > see large white spots in front of my eyes and thought I was going to> > > pass out, literally.> > >> > > I called oxy company this morning about the cannula's safety in the> > > tub. They said it was ok to use it as long as the "concentrator" was> > > in the other room somewhere which mine is always in the d/room.> > > Anyhow, today I put the cannula on the bathroom doorknob as I got in> > > the shower and put it back on as soon as I shut off the water. Then> > > drying off was easy and no panic situation. I had not begun to think I> > > was that far along with needing the oxy. so very much. It is on #3 and> > > has been for some time. Those white spots concern me though. Next> > > time I talk to pulmo will tell him about that.> > > Love, Lou (any input on this from you or anyone?)> > >> > > > > >> > >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------> > >> > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > >Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.1/1220 - Release Date: 1/11/2008 6:09 PM> > > > > >> >> > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>