RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: San LIVE AND VIRTUAL ATTENDEES

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You are sweet Bruce (omg I'll regret saying that publicly)

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: San LIVE AND VIRTUAL ATTENDEES

Just want to reiterate to everyone....put your photo here. San isn't just about those of us who make it there physically. We don't even really know which ones of us will yet. It's about all of us. We so want those of you who can't physically be there to know in our hearts and minds you're with us. We'll make a point to share everything with you, but we want your photos with us as a visual representation of your presence. Who knows we might even talk about you. I know when I point out Gwynne, I'll be sure to make everyone jealous telling how wonderful meeting her was and what they're missing out on, although still hoping she gets lung call today and who knows. But probably every one of us has a special story about another of you not there. Everyone on this board touches a lot of hearts each day. We share happiness, sorrow, and yes, anger. Isn't it great to know even there though that when you have such oxygen issues, there are those who understand and can get equally as outraged?So, please, just one more time, know that San will be a blast for those able to make it, but it's about all of us. Why, if we think of we might get a bit out of control. Who knows. Geeta and we'll talk yoga. Zena and we'll see a princess warrior. Joyce, Gwynne, just warriors. Sher, a cantankerous but wonderful (omg i'll regret saying that publicly) woman and we can't forget Rosebud. Others in their new homes. California will come to mind with some. So, whether 10 or 100 are there physically, everyone here will be in the ways it matters most.>> Hello all,> > Well, I've created a photo album where I would like everyone to add > their picture - hopefully one that we can reproduce - because we would > like to create a poster of everyone to have with us in San .> > This also includes the folks who would like to join us but for > whatever reason are unable to. You are part of this group too and we > want you to be included.> > The Face of PF/IPF.> > Thanks,Bruce,awesome suggestion!> > Leanne>