RemedySpot.com

Re: This can't be right

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think we are all so whipped with the fight going on with Apria. I am just worn out from plotting somethingreally bad to do to someone.. Good thing I am not on prednisone. Have a good night. Can't wait to go to SA.. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.

I honestly think you're right. We laugh, we play, we talk, and we get

angry and fight when called for as a group. Today's battles were

exhausting, but I can't imagine how much so for Joyce and .

However, a little progress today and we'll all be rested and ready

for more on Monday.

Maybe we can get the word out that you just don't tangle with an

angry group of PF'ers. But, if you just did your job with competency

(yes caring and compassion even better) you wouldn't have to incur

our wrath.

>

> I think we are all so whipped with the fight going on with Apria.

I

> am just worn out from plotting something

> really bad to do to someone.. Good thing I am not on prednisone.

>

> Have a good night.

> Can't wait to go to SA..

>

>

> Love and Prayers, Peggy

> ipf 6/04

>

> Worry looks around.

> Sorry looks back,

> Faith looks up.

>

Peggy,

If you think you are tired, you should be in my boots. I was still on the phone at 8:30 last night. They keep trying to order stuff for me that I don't want. The only thing that Apria and Cigna offers is the $95 Deluxe, a cheaper model of the same thing and a bed called Pro-Airlock which runs about $2500. This bed has big "bladders" in the mattress that move air around so that you don't get bedsores.

I tried to explain that I could not stand that movement under me, already been there. I don't want to sleep on plastic. I am not in a coma. I just want to be able to sleep. I can't sleep without sitting and I am tired of sitting in a chair to sleep.

Now, my husband is beggin me to just go buy a temperpedic hospital bed mattress.....but I will not give in ..... yet!

She (a regional mgr) said that Cigna would pay $421 a month for this new mattress. I wander what they were paying for this DELUXE $95 mattress. Good grief.

So, sorry folks, it is not over yet. You just have to put up with me while I endeavor to get my way. As I am getting calls from VPs and such.....I am complaining about dirty tanks, rusted cart, only one liquid portable....and this liquid delivery is stupid. We are going to run out this weekend. Someone is going to get to make an emergency run because they would not listen when I told them it would not last.

Wish I had an advocate who felt a little better than I to fight for me. I always thought my girls would take care of all this stuff for me when I got so sick. They are even meaner than me.....but, they just have thier own busy lives. Maybe they will make time for the memorial service.....think?

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

>> I think we are all so whipped with the fight going on with Apria. I > am just worn out from plotting something> really bad to do to someone.. Good thing I am not on prednisone.> > Have a good night.> Can't wait to go to SA..> > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> ipf 6/04> > Worry looks around.> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.>

I just love you!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.> >> > I think we are all so whipped with the fight going on with Apria. I > > am just worn out from plotting something> > really bad to do to someone.. Good thing I am not on prednisone.> > > > Have a good night.> > Can't wait to go to SA..> > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > ipf 6/04> > > > Worry looks around.> > Sorry looks back,> > Faith looks up.> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom:10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family:Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> -->> > > > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family:Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family:Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> .bld{font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration:none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size:0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120%;}> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin:4;}> -->> > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>