RemedySpot.com

Telegram from Tassie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Air Family,

Haven't read any Posts yet ... arrived in sweet Cygnet yesterday...just got plugged back into Cyberspace ....busy, busy, busy helping my daughter & grand-daughter move back into their little cottage which she'd rented out while she was in the UK with me & then her own solo adventure in Morocco & Spain.

We had lovely drive down stopping for 2 nights in the n High Country which had family connections a hundred years ago. Once the 3rd biggest Gold producing Town in Australia it is now virtually a Ghost Town. It has a permanent population of 7! On weekends & school holidays it is peopled for tourist action & then goes back to the usual 7.....WEIRD!

We luckily had a smooth crossing over Bass Strait arriving in Devonport at 6am ...EARLY..we got woken over the Loudspeaker at 5.15am.....it was only JUST dawn & very misty on arrival....another lovely drive down through the Mountain Lakes area of the Central Highlands of Tassie.

We were fishing out our woolies when we stopped for a picnic brekkie! My fingers are doing their usual Reynauds number in the cold snap so I'll have to start taking my Nifedipine pills again. I've also been taking strong antibiotics for a mysterious gland that went woopy in the right side of my neck...it seems to have worked since the pain has subsided!

Tasmania is the world's best kept secret we reckon!

I've been thinking of you all & hoping everyone is doing okay .....I'll be down here for the next month.

Talk to y'all again soon, after I've checked the Posts!

lots of love & spirit,

in Oz

IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP

Raynauds'

May 2007

, Your posts are wonderful. You get

to see places we never will and your words bring us along for the ride

Enjoy yourselves and travel safe.!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

wrote:

Hi Air Family,

Haven't read

any Posts yet ... arrived in sweet Cygnet yesterday...just got

plugged back into Cyberspace ....busy, busy, busy helping my daughter

& grand-daughter move back into their little cottage which she'd

rented out while she was in the UK with me & then her own solo

adventure in Morocco & Spain.

We had lovely drive

down stopping for 2 nights in the n High Country which had

family connections a hundred years ago. Once the 3rd biggest Gold

producing Town in Australia it is now virtually a Ghost Town. It has a

permanent population of 7! On weekends & school

holidays it is peopled for tourist action & then goes back to the

usual 7.....WEIRD!

We luckily had a

smooth crossing over Bass Strait arriving in Devonport at 6am

....EARLY..we got woken over the Loudspeaker at 5.15am.....it was only

JUST dawn & very misty on arrival....another lovely drive down

through the Mountain Lakes area of the Central Highlands of Tassie.

We were fishing

out our woolies when we stopped for a picnic brekkie! My fingers are

doing their usual Reynauds number in the cold snap so I'll have to

start taking my Nifedipine pills again. I've also been taking strong

antibiotics for a mysterious gland that went woopy in the right side of

my neck...it seems to have worked since the pain has subsided!

Tasmania is the

world's best kept secret we reckon!

I've been thinking

of you all & hoping everyone is doing okay .....I'll be down here

for the next month.

Talk to y'all

again soon, after I've checked the Posts!

lots of love

& spirit,

in Oz

IPF: Fibrotic

NSIP/UIP

Raynauds'

May 2007

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.12/1245 - Release Date: 1/26/2008 3:45 PM

and ...............I am very envious of you going to Tasmania, my friend in NSW says the same....he's a trekker and has hiked the island over.....he says that I can't go until he takes me....now .......I don't know. He says he worries that if he takes one American and the word gets out they'll be overrun......I think I've told you that we really enjoy having a bash at each other from time to time. Coincidently, on public television tonight......a program called Nature....topic...."The Parrots of Australia".....a double whoopy for me as I love both. jim IPF 05 alaskalinda zion wrote: , Your posts are wonderful. You get to see places we never will and your words bring us along for the rideEnjoy yourselves and travel safe.! Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!! Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob

Marley wrote: Hi Air Family, Haven't read any Posts yet ... arrived in sweet Cygnet yesterday...just got plugged back into Cyberspace ....busy, busy, busy helping my daughter & grand-daughter move back into their little cottage which she'd rented out while she was in the UK with me & then her own solo adventure in Morocco & Spain. We had lovely drive down stopping for 2 nights in the n High Country which had family connections

a hundred years ago. Once the 3rd biggest Gold producing Town in Australia it is now virtually a Ghost Town. It has a permanent population of 7! On weekends & school holidays it is peopled for tourist action & then goes back to the usual 7.....WEIRD! We luckily had a smooth crossing over Bass Strait arriving in Devonport at 6am ...EARLY..we got woken over the Loudspeaker at 5.15am.....it was only JUST dawn & very misty on arrival....another lovely drive down through the Mountain Lakes area of the Central Highlands of Tassie. We were fishing out our woolies when we stopped for a picnic brekkie! My fingers are doing their usual Reynauds number in the cold snap so I'll have to start taking my Nifedipine

pills again. I've also been taking strong antibiotics for a mysterious gland that went woopy in the right side of my neck...it seems to have worked since the pain has subsided! Tasmania is the world's best kept secret we reckon! I've been thinking of you all & hoping everyone is doing okay .....I'll be down here for the next month. Talk to y'all again soon, after I've checked the Posts! lots of love & spirit, in Oz IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP Raynauds' May 2007 No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.12/1245 - Release Date: 1/26/2008 3:45 PM

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

hey Sista,

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOUUUUU! Sounds

like you enjoyed your special day. You can travel with me any time you

like...I love to hear about where you all live & wander to as well.

We see a lot of the USA from movies but it all ends up a bit of a

jumble. I do like to utilize Mr Google to help place you all properly.

You SEEM to be travelling okay from all the posts I've been catching up

on..is thisreally so??????

Take Care Sista,

lotsa love,

in Oz

> > > Hi Air Family,> >> > Haven't read any Posts yet ... arrived in sweet Cygnet > > yesterday...just got plugged back into Cyberspace ....busy, busy, > > busy helping my daughter & grand-daughter move back into their little > > cottage which she'd rented out while she was in the UK with me & then > > her own solo adventure in Morocco & Spain.> >> > We had lovely drive down stopping for 2 nights in the > > n High Country which had family connections a hundred years > > ago. Once the 3rd biggest Gold producing Town in Australia it is now > > virtually a Ghost Town. It has a permanent population of *7*! On > > weekends & school holidays it is peopled for tourist action & then > > goes back to the usual 7.....WEIRD!> >> > We luckily had a smooth crossing over Bass Strait arriving > > in Devonport at 6am ...EARLY..we got woken over the Loudspeaker at > > 5.15am.....it was only JUST dawn & very misty on arrival....another > > lovely drive down through the Mountain Lakes area of the Central > > Highlands of Tassie.> >> > We were fishing out our woolies when we stopped for a > > picnic brekkie! My fingers are doing their usual Reynauds number in > > the cold snap so I'll have to start taking my Nifedipine pills again. > > I've also been taking strong antibiotics for a mysterious gland that > > went woopy in the right side of my neck...it seems to have worked > > since the pain has subsided!> >> > Tasmania is the world's best kept secret we reckon!> >> > I've been thinking of you all & hoping everyone is doing > > okay .....I'll be down here for the next month.> >> > Talk to y'all again soon, after I've checked the Posts!> >> > lots of love & spirit,> >> > in Oz> >> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP> >> > Raynauds'> >> > May 2007> >> > > >> > > >> >------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG Free Edition. > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.12/1245 - Release Date: 1/26/2008 3:45 PM> > > >>

A.J.,

So good to hear from

you I don't recall seeing many posts from you when I've been doing the

catch-up reading..I was concerned by your absence. How goes it?

You sure get some

decent Tele then if they're showinf off our outrageously plumed parrots!

How I'd love to

show you round Tassie (not the trekking...more the Lookouts, the hidden

little beach coves & the 'Red Velvet Lounge' in Cygnet. )

If you made it here in

Autumn /Spring Equinox you might just be lucky to catch a glimpse of

the Southern Lights (Auroa Australis)

Love to you,

in Oz

Hi Air Family,>

Haven't read any Posts yet ... arrived in sweet Cygnet yesterday...just

got plugged back into Cyberspace ....busy, busy, busy helping my

daughter & grand-daughter move back into their little cottage which

she'd rented out while she was in the UK with me & then her own

solo adventure in Morocco & Spain. > We had lovely drive

down stopping for 2 nights in the n High Country which had

family connections a hundred years ago. Once the 3rd biggest Gold

producing Town in Australia it is now virtually a Ghost Town. It has a

permanent population of 7! On weekends & school holidays it is

peopled for tourist action & then goes back to the usual

7.....WEIRD! > We luckily had a smooth crossing over Bass

Strait arriving in Devonport at 6am ...EARLY..we got woken over the

Loudspeaker at 5.15am.....it was only JUST dawn & very misty on

arrival....another lovely drive down through the Mountain Lakes area of

the Central Highlands of Tassie. > We were fishing out our

woolies when we stopped for a picnic brekkie! My fingers are doing

their usual Reynauds number in the cold snap so I'll have to start

taking my Nifedipine pills again. I've also been taking strong

antibiotics for a mysterious gland that went woopy in the right side of

my neck...it seems to have worked since the pain has subsided!> Tasmania is the world's best kept secret we reckon!> I've been thinking of you all & hoping everyone is doing okay .....I'll be down here for the next month.> Talk to y'all again soon, after I've checked the Posts!> lots of love & spirit,> in Oz> IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP> Raynauds'> May 2007> > > > > --------------------------------->

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.12/1245 - Release Date:

1/26/2008 3:45 PM > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>