RemedySpot.com

Re: Living with PF My $.02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Aman  Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Let's face it folks a lot of Dr's. don't have that good ol' bedsidemanner. Then again we probably don't either. Maybe I've been luckyhere or maybe it's just my half full perspective on things and thefact that I tend to be proactive and and an active listener.I'm not my Pulmo's first PF patient. (BTB I've been a Kaiser memberall my life) He told what I could expect from the disease. He referredme to the local support group and the CPF and a social worker. He toldme the treatment options for my DX UIP and LCH (nothing curative allpalliative including transplant!) He took the time to answer myquestions as best he could. Fer criminy's sake folks it has got to be frustrating as all get outto be a Doctor and have a patient and can do nothing to cure them oftheir ailment. Enjoy each day as if it were your last. For every ending there is abeginning. Stay in the moment. The glass IS half full. Do your best tostay in front on the issue (be proactive.) Listen actively! Rememberthere are times when life isn't all you want, but it is all you have.Peace UIP/LCH 5.06 CA