RemedySpot.com

Re: Lou Here: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I say go for it! I say that because I have 7 pets (4 dogs and 3 cats)

and I wouldnt trade my pets for anything. they give me great comfort

and they dont talk back and they love you unconditional, and I could go

on and on. I guess my only concern would be - that you have some one

who can take care of her if/when something happens to you so she doesnt

have to go to a shelter? If you have those options setup then I would

say again go for it!

Sandie

>

> Good Afternoon All: I am in a quandry and want to know your

> suggestions at this point.

>

> I lost my 12yr old poodle (sarah annie) in May of this year, I can

not

> get over it, so don't ask me to. I need that warmth and love from a

> small dog. I have a chance this week to get a female (has to be a

> female) Cavachon (mix of bichon and king cavalier) and part cocker

> spaniel. It is gorgeous and they have sent me pics.

>

> I must have one of these pup females. I know you don't think it

> feasible but what say you?

> Love, Lou

>

Hi Lou,

If you are able to ensure that the dog has the care it needs, (walks etc) then why shouldn't you have the dog. Even if YOU aren't able to take her for walks, so long as you can ensure that someone can, I see no reason why not.

Enjoy her

Love Ze xx>> Good Afternoon All: I am in a quandry and want to know your > suggestions at this point.> > I lost my 12yr old poodle (sarah annie) in May of this year, I can not > get over it, so don't ask me to. I need that warmth and love from a > small dog. I have a chance this week to get a female (has to be a > female) Cavachon (mix of bichon and king cavalier) and part cocker > spaniel. It is gorgeous and they have sent me pics.> > I must have one of these pup females. I know you don't think it > feasible but what say you?> Love, Lou>

Lou, Just do it. LOL  Dog nut that I am says YES YES YES.. My little Abby is about 1 1/2 now and pure joy. I trained her to potty pads so I don't have to worry about taking her out. She is 4 pounds. It was worth the week of training. I order the pads from a medical supply Co. They are expensive from the pet store. Post pictures. I love dogs, I have three. My Spike is a Jack 14 or 15 years old. And Patty Cake is a Jap. Chin. (6years)that needs prosaic. (sp??) she is such a little anti-social quite hide under the table dog . Then Abby.So I think it is a great idea.. ;)  Let us know. Love and Prayers, Peggy  ipf 6/04 Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Good Afternoon All: I am in a quandry and want to know your suggestions at this point.I lost my 12yr old poodle (sarah annie) in May of this year, I can not get over it, so don't ask me to. I need that warmth and love from a small dog. I have a chance this week to get a female (has to be a female) Cavachon (mix of bichon and king cavalier) and part cocker spaniel. It is gorgeous and they have sent me pics.I must have one of these pup females. I know you don't think it feasible but what say you?Love, Lou