RemedySpot.com

Re: NAC/ QUESTION !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your post reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask except that, until now, I've have the good taste to NOT ask it......I'll try to be genteel enough for those of us with a sensitive nature. It has to do with the issue of the productive cough. First, I've always loved that euphemism........productive......I've heard it called other things...The question......does anyone have any good stories they are willing to admit to regarding what happens when you have a productive cough (I'm going on 2 years now) and fail to cover your mouth in time when you cough. I have been SO lucky.....it's happened at home in private but fortunately I've not yet decorated anyone's shirt.....or made a PRODUCTIVE deposit on anyone's dinner table.....(sorry, that one is around the bend even by my standards.) I did do one while driving my truck one time, took me 2 days to find it. I mean, we discuss all aspects of our illness....this issue is a big one for

me because of the very productive (pun intended) nature of my cough for so long, and the unbelievable consistency of the "product". OKAY, okay, I'll leave it at that. Had to ask............. jim IPF 05alaska linda zion wrote: Hello to everyone. Several months ago I purchased NAC from Puritan Pride.I then asked the pulmonologist if it might help me. ( I know that's the wrong way to ask hom...but

Hey!)Anyway, he said that my cough has always been dry, and since it's now a non-issue there was no reason for meto take NAC. So, I have two unopened NAC..600mg capsule bottles. I t's priced today at $7.49 at Puritan's Pride. I'll send it out to you free of charge!!! A Happy Birthday to me present because my cough is lessened. -- Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!! Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in

Zion” Bob Marley

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Ummm Yes That sudden unexpected cough! And I can't always tell just how 'productive' it's going to be Don't get me wrong. I do cover my mouth when I am expecting to cough, but there are times when I'm not expecting it, or perhaps my hands are already full. In the winter though I've taken the precaution of taking spare gloves with me!

Fun this disease isn't it

Love Ze xx > Hello to everyone. Several months ago I purchased NAC from Puritan Pride.> I then asked the pulmonologist if it might help me. ( I know that's the wrong way to ask hom...but Hey!)> Anyway, he said that my cough has always been dry, and since it's now a non-issue there was no reason for me> to take NAC. So, I have two unopened NAC..600mg capsule bottles. I t's priced today at $7.49 > at Puritan's Pride. I'll send it out to you free of charge!!! A Happy Birthday to me present because my cough is lessened. > -- > Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!! Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah "I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>

Hi Jim... I'm grinning as I read this post. Only here on our board can we expect/or/rate (my playing with words again) a cough.

I don't deal with this problem but will watch the board for what others say.

Have a good day.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: NAC/ QUESTION !!

Your post reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask except that, until now, I've have the good taste to NOT ask it......I'll try to be genteel enough for those of us with a sensitive nature. It has to do with the issue of the productive cough. First, I've always loved that euphemism........productive......I've heard it called other things...The question......does anyone have any good stories they are willing to admit to regarding what happens when you have a productive cough (I'm going on 2 years now) and fail to cover your mouth in time when you cough. I have been SO lucky.....it's happened at home in private but fortunately I've not yet decorated anyone's shirt.....or made a PRODUCTIVE deposit on anyone's dinner table.....(sorry, that one is around the bend even by my standards.) I did do one while driving my truck one time, took me 2 days to find it. I mean, we discuss all aspects of our illness....this issue is a big one for me because of the very productive (pun intended) nature of my cough for so long, and the unbelievable consistency of the "product". OKAY, okay, I'll leave it at that. Had to ask.............

jim IPF 05alaska

linda zion <ljz741comcast (DOT) net> wrote:

Hello to everyone. Several months ago I purchased NAC from Puritan Pride.I then asked the pulmonologist if it might help me. ( I know that's the wrong way to ask hom...but Hey!)Anyway, he said that my cough has always been dry, and since it's now a non-issue there was no reason for meto take NAC. So, I have two unopened NAC..600mg capsule bottles. I t's priced today at $7.49 at Puritan's Pride. I'll send it out to you free of charge!!! A Happy Birthday to me present because my cough is lessened.

--

Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.