RemedySpot.com

May

Rate this topic

Guest guest

May, DId I miss something? You had surgery this morning? Are you ok, my friend? Tell everyone to go to hell. That's how your post made me feel. Who do these people think they are? Losing weight is really really hard. Everyone has to figure out what works for them. As is true with our medication, it's true with losing weight. What works for me, doesn't necessarily work for you. You know what you need to do and just do the best you can each day. Don't let rude people ruin your day. It's not worth it. Leannemay wrote: just back from my surgery this morning after getting blood taken and i take that back about the nurse who took the blood (being good to deal with). i used her scales to check my weight and she proceeded to lecture me on how easy it was to lose weight. she is currently trying to lose 2 stone and is going to weight watchers (i dont want to go to them because they are expensive and i dont have an income and they are on at night and i dont want to go out at night in winter to crowded places). i kept repeating it wasn't about the eating for me just now but the exercise and she said that she didn't exercise either and i should still be losing weight without moving. my point was i do but its not being able to 'go' all day like her (with lungs that work) -

anyway as always you think of what to say when you come out dont you. i should have pointed out that if it was so easy why did she have to lose it in the first place.she upset me today. i felt like a criminal then when i left a prescription at reception the receptionist bit my head off. do you think they are pissed at being back at work after the holidays and we are the easy targets. i met my daughter's future mother in law last night too and she was questioning me about my diet too. she is a social worker and it felt like an interview. thought i liked her last time i met her, now i'm not so sure. may> > > >> > > >> > > > i'm glad you are feeling a bit better. how's the wisdom tooth?> > > > i didn't watch dr who this year - i'm sure it will be repeated.> > > >> > > > in your msg to me you looked as if you were cut off mid sentance.> > > > have you been taking your scriptions today?> > > >> >

> > may> > > >> > >> >>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.