RemedySpot.com

Groupie Response

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Gang,

I've been 'chasing m'tail' this week..so much summer holiday action goin' on downunder...right now there are 3 grand-bubbies tucked up on a mattress on my lounge-room floor watching THEIR movies ! My Hubby is away to his bed (he's NOT on holiday!) It's Friday, 10pm......

On Monday I leave for southern climes driving all the way down to Tassie with my youngest daughter, Nikki & grand-daughter Ahli. We'll take 3 night stop-overs to get to Melbourne to catch the overnight Drive-on Ferry across Bass Strait to Tassie. We'll be in Cygnet, south of Hobart on Friday which happens to be Australia Day (26th January.)

I've been reading all your posts tonight (got dragged off yesterday before I could finish let alone send any sensible replies!)

Crikey, JOYCE I'm FLABBERGASTED that a country at the TOP of the Techno game can't put together a comfy mattress for it's unwell citizens!!!!! Next you'll be told to try a HAMMOCK swinging in the wind!!!!! Seriously that is just NOT GOOD ENOUGH...that company should be ASHAMED of itself!

Oh GWYNNE please, pretty PLEASE can we get you to accept the title of Lady G for 'Gwynnevere' (aka Gwynne FOREVER) it suits , it really does ...Dame wasn't right (too fusty for you!) The little titles aren't meant to make folk APART from the rest but just to acknowledge our affection & appreciation. Titles just POP into my head for different people from time to time! I KNOW I'm just a scilly gal but now you lot are Stuck with me!

PEGGY I managed to watch at least half of your clip (it just refused to fully load!) You did us PROUD girl....the transcript was spot on! What a wonderful ambassador for us all.

BABS & MAMA-SHER you girls have been talking about an issue that has been bothering me when I think into the future at my place....it's pretty inevitable that I'll interfere with my hubby's sleep & the 2nd bedroom idea is an obvious one BUT even though we've got a big house that is going to be a problem when the time comes. We've both changed the other bedrooms into our own studys & they are crammed FULL of our books, desks, computers etc. The only spare bedroom is a sweet tiny room that we call 'the Little Girls Room'...it has plaster roses on the ceiling...far too girly for HIM but I won't want to move out of my lovely bedroom either!!!!!!! There is a sunroom that could be converted to a bedroom for him BUT it's so nice as a spare TV room that's not a popular idea either! There are going to be sooo many adjustments & reading many of your posts often 'clicks' into underlying thoughts that I've already had!

Some of you have made HUGE changes to your living arrangements because of the impact of this disease on your lives. I applaud your flexibility & hope that I can follow suit with as much strength & courage as you've all shown.

NEWBIES....welcome, sorry not to have made the intro individually...when I get settled in Tassie I'll ZOOOOOOM in on you all with more time to spare!

Haven't finished BUT now I've gotta love you lot n' leave you... Miss Zoe is scared of the 2nd Movie "Two Brothers' & I've got to tuck her up in bed with me!

in Oz

IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP?????

May 2007