RemedySpot.com

Re: Fwd: Re: - Drive?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well.........if you drive back via the Princess and go thru Eden.....WE MUST TALK AGAIN!! wrote: Yes A.J. we did drive but not through Eden...we came down the Pacific Highway on Monday 21st, went around Western Sydney to join the Hume Highway towards Melbourne & then ducked off the Hume across the back roads (gravel) to the Alpine Goldfields of . This was a 'detour' & we made our way into Melbourne from there via Moe in the Gippsland region. We caught the ferry on Friday

25th at 8pm & arrived in Tasmania the next morning at am.If we just fang it down to Melbourne we only take 2 days but this time we did the scenic route! (almost 1500 klms on the most direct route - we did over 2000 klms) in Oz> > > Hi Air Family,> >> > Haven't read any Posts yet ... arrived in sweet Cygnet > > yesterday...just got plugged back into Cyberspace ....busy, busy, > > busy helping my daughter & grand-daughter move back into their little > > cottage which she'd rented out while she was in the UK with me & then > > her own solo adventure in Morocco & Spain.> >> > We had lovely drive down stopping for 2 nights in the > > n High Country which had family connections a hundred years > > ago. Once the 3rd biggest Gold producing Town in Australia it is now > > virtually a Ghost Town. It has a

permanent population of *7*! On > > weekends & school holidays it is peopled for tourist action & then > > goes back to the usual 7.....WEIRD!> >> > We luckily had a smooth crossing over Bass Strait arriving > > in Devonport at 6am ...EARLY..we got woken over the Loudspeaker at > > 5.15am.....it was only JUST dawn & very misty on arrival....another > > lovely drive down through the Mountain Lakes area of the Central > > Highlands of Tassie.> >> > We were fishing out our woolies when we stopped for a > > picnic brekkie! My fingers are doing their usual Reynauds number in > > the cold snap so I'll have to start taking my Nifedipine pills again. > > I've also been taking strong antibiotics for a mysterious gland that > > went woopy in the right side of my neck...it seems to have worked > > since the pain has

subsided!> >> > Tasmania is the world's best kept secret we reckon!> >> > I've been thinking of you all & hoping everyone is doing > > okay .....I'll be down here for the next month.> >> > Talk to y'all again soon, after I've checked the Posts!> >> > lots of love & spirit,> >> > in Oz> >> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP> >> > Raynauds'> >> > May 2007> >> > > >> > > >> >------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG Free Edition. > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.12/1245 - Release Date: 1/26/2008 3:45 PM> > >

>>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.