RemedySpot.com

Re: IT JUST GETS BETTER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OMG

%!$ & ^#@%^ & @%$!~%$!#%$#!%$#!

Sorry, words that can't be said here were required.

It just makes me so furious. How could any human being treat another

like that.

I don't know what to say. I want to call them and Cigna and the

Department of Insurance and the local District Attorney (not assault,

but sure is reckless endangerment....I learn these things from Law

and Order....but seriously).

It should just be so very simple to give you four 100 pound or larger

tanks and fill you once per week. It's not rocket science but they

refuse to spend a dime to have the right equipment, so they bring

whatever is handy and then refuse to fill it when required.

>

>

> If I wasn't living through some of this stuff, I wouldn't believe

it.

>

> When Apria brought my mother load of liquid to get me set up for

home

> use, they left 2 tanks that went to 10 and 2 that went to

6....remember.

> Well, that has been a challenge. To make it worse, the two 6 tanks

are

> different sizes...so you just can't hook them together to make 10

until

> they are empty because one empties before the other. So, all

weekend my

> husband is playing musical tanks, trying to get all the 02 out of

each

> one.

>

> When I first got that delivery, I asked the driver to leave the

> concentrator until we became acclimated to the liquid. No, of

course

> they could not do that. So, they filled up on Tuesday and said it

would

> last until this coming Thursday. By Saturday, we knew it was not

going

> to last. Sunday morning Lucian called Apria to tell them that I

would

> not make it through the day without a fill up. There was just no

way

> they could do that, but they would bring my high flow concentrator

back.

> They did that late in the afternoon. Set it into the house and

left.

> We noticed that it had no filter. We plugged it in and the yellow

light

> came on....would not go to green. Called Apria, hoping to reach the

> delivery guy that just left.

>

> First phone call I answered and it was Ken....the guy that is

supposed

> to be in charge now. He was most irritated that I had breathed all

my

> air up. He told me that they DID have other patients, that now they

> were going to have to rework thier entire Monday delivery, that the

> faulty concentrator would PROBABLY last till morning and do fine.

He is

> just rude and arguementative every time I have occasion to speak to

him.

>

> So, I am right now using the very last of my liquid. We think it

will

> do till morning. Then I will go back on the concentrator hoping it

is

> actually making oxygen.

>

> I am going to die of an anxiety attack before I ever succomb to lung

> disease. My poor husband is stressed out. Why does this have to

be so

> hard. Those of you with good providers, be thankful.

>

> Good grief!

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

>

Joyce,

I havent been on the computer all weekend so didnt get to read your ongoing story about Apria until now. Boy oh Boy!!!!! Please, please dont just use that concentrator with the yellow light on. Remember when I did that and what happened? I hope they brought you out some more liquid oxygen. I got a call today, just a message, that my delivery man would be here today between 9:00 and 3:00 to refill the oxygen tanks. They are not empty but I guess they want to make sure. We are going to see if it is possible to put them in the garage and make a small hole in the wall for the tubing to go in, into the house. That way it wont be so difficult for them to refill the the tanks and also, our walls will be safe. I realize they are very very heavy and it is a hard job to haul them out to the truck. Anyway, I am very anxious to hear how all of this ends for you. I am a little nervous about them coming today. I am afraid that the driver will be smart alec to me. I have decided to just not talk to him. Except to thank him for coming. Please let us know how things go.

L

IT JUST GETS BETTER

If I wasn't living through some of this stuff, I wouldn't believe it.

When Apria brought my mother load of liquid to get me set up for home use, they left 2 tanks that went to 10 and 2 that went to 6....remember. Well, that has been a challenge. To make it worse, the two 6 tanks are different sizes...so you just can't hook them together to make 10 until they are empty because one empties before the other. So, all weekend my husband is playing musical tanks, trying to get all the 02 out of each one.

When I first got that delivery, I asked the driver to leave the concentrator until we became acclimated to the liquid. No, of course they could not do that. So, they filled up on Tuesday and said it would last until this coming Thursday. By Saturday, we knew it was not going to last. Sunday morning Lucian called Apria to tell them that I would not make it through the day without a fill up. There was just no way they could do that, but they would bring my high flow concentrator back. They did that late in the afternoon. Set it into the house and left. We noticed that it had no filter. We plugged it in and the yellow light came on....would not go to green. Called Apria, hoping to reach the delivery guy that just left.

First phone call I answered and it was Ken....the guy that is supposed to be in charge now. He was most irritated that I had breathed all my air up. He told me that they DID have other patients, that now they were going to have to rework thier entire Monday delivery, that the faulty concentrator would PROBABLY last till morning and do fine. He is just rude and arguementative every time I have occasion to speak to him.

So, I am right now using the very last of my liquid. We think it will do till morning. Then I will go back on the concentrator hoping it is actually making oxygen.

I am going to die of an anxiety attack before I ever succomb to lung disease. My poor husband is stressed out. Why does this have to be so hard. Those of you with good providers, be thankful.

Good grief!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

Joyce... all I know to say is, "Damnit!"

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

IT JUST GETS BETTER

If I wasn't living through some of this stuff, I wouldn't believe it.

When Apria brought my mother load of liquid to get me set up for home use, they left 2 tanks that went to 10 and 2 that went to 6....remember. Well, that has been a challenge. To make it worse, the two 6 tanks are different sizes...so you just can't hook them together to make 10 until they are empty because one empties before the other. So, all weekend my husband is playing musical tanks, trying to get all the 02 out of each one.

When I first got that delivery, I asked the driver to leave the concentrator until we became acclimated to the liquid. No, of course they could not do that. So, they filled up on Tuesday and said it would last until this coming Thursday. By Saturday, we knew it was not going to last. Sunday morning Lucian called Apria to tell them that I would not make it through the day without a fill up. There was just no way they could do that, but they would bring my high flow concentrator back. They did that late in the afternoon. Set it into the house and left. We noticed that it had no filter. We plugged it in and the yellow light came on....would not go to green. Called Apria, hoping to reach the delivery guy that just left.

First phone call I answered and it was Ken....the guy that is supposed to be in charge now. He was most irritated that I had breathed all my air up. He told me that they DID have other patients, that now they were going to have to rework thier entire Monday delivery, that the faulty concentrator would PROBABLY last till morning and do fine. He is just rude and arguementative every time I have occasion to speak to him.

So, I am right now using the very last of my liquid. We think it will do till morning. Then I will go back on the concentrator hoping it is actually making oxygen.

I am going to die of an anxiety attack before I ever succomb to lung disease. My poor husband is stressed out. Why does this have to be so hard. Those of you with good providers, be thankful.

Good grief!

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.