RemedySpot.com

Warm lung / bruce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Bruce You could give a Warm Lunghttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1472556 P UIP 8/00Bruce Moreland wrote: Connections and gathering of information.. I know this topic is a bit morbid, but, unless by some chance I die on life support, which I don't expect to happen, and am able to donate my organs, I am trying to figure out how to donate my body specifically for research of UIP/IPF. > > > > Hi Barb, > > I was happy to hear from you. One thing I am learning about this > disease, they seem to think it is often related to other illnesses. > Seems like they are often related to compromises to the autoimmune > system. I had ulcerative colitis as a teen, and I know there is a > doctor in France who is doing research because he believes there is a > link between the ILDs and colitis. > > > > That's interesting. My mom had some version of that as a > teen then had other issues with diverticulitis and colitis > as an adult. There has to be a connection between all of > this

stuff. > > Barb Ridenour > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Good article. And, I would want them to take more than lungs as I

think other parts of the body could well shed clues. I am planning on

checking with UTSW and, if they do such things, then it sould be no

problem. First, the six hours wouldn't be difficult. Second, in Texas

there is a form that simplifies things a bit. Not only can you spell

out your own wishes, but you have a document to appoint an agent for

disposition of your remains. On that you can either leave it open or

put instructions. But, this does allow immediate action, rather than

requiring any special proof of who can decide or will or any other

document. Also, you can avoid them having to find the witnesses to

your original signature by getting the witness signatures notarized

as well, which " perfects " their signature.

> > >

> > > Hi Barb,

> > > I was happy to hear from you. One thing I am learning about

this

> > disease, they seem to think it is often related to other

illnesses.

> > Seems like they are often related to compromises to the

autoimmune

> > system. I had ulcerative colitis as a teen, and I know there is

a

> > doctor in France who is doing research because he believes there

is

> a

> > link between the ILDs and colitis.

> >

> >

> >

> > That's interesting. My mom had some version of that as a

> > teen then had other issues with diverticulitis and colitis

> > as an adult. There has to be a connection between all of

> > this stuff.

> >

> > Barb Ridenour

> >

>

>

>

>

Messages in this topic

(13) Reply (via

web post) | Start a new

topic

> Messages |

Files | Photos |

Polls | Calendar

> ***Any

medical concerns should be directed to your physician or your

pulmonologist. Information shared is not medical advice.***

>

> MARKETPLACE

>

> ---------------------------------

> Earn your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an

AS, BS, MS degree - College-Finder.net.

>

>

>

> Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest |

Switch format to Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Yahoo!

Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

>

> Recent Activity

>

> 8

> New Members

>

> Visit Your Group

>

Yahoo! Health

> Early Detection

> Know the symptoms

> of breast cancer.

>

> Meditation and

> Lovingkindness

> A Yahoo! Group

> to share and learn.

>

> Drive Traffic

> Sponsored Search

> can help increase

> your site traffic.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04,

PH 3/06, ILL yo 59

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

This is intersting info, cuz I was diagnosed with microscopic colitis 2 years ago and now have chronic gastritis, bleeding ulcers, and just received the UIP diagnosis this past week. Maybe they are hitting on something?? CaroBruce Moreland wrote: Good article. And, I would want them to take more than lungs as I think other parts of the body could well shed clues. I am planning on checking with UTSW and, if they do such things, then it sould be no problem.

First, the six hours wouldn't be difficult. Second, in Texas there is a form that simplifies things a bit. Not only can you spell out your own wishes, but you have a document to appoint an agent for disposition of your remains. On that you can either leave it open or put instructions. But, this does allow immediate action, rather than requiring any special proof of who can decide or will or any other document. Also, you can avoid them having to find the witnesses to your original signature by getting the witness signatures notarized as well, which "perfects" their signature.> > >> > > Hi Barb,> > > I was happy to hear

from you. One thing I am learning about this > > disease, they seem to think it is often related to other illnesses. > > Seems like they are often related to compromises to the autoimmune > > system. I had ulcerative colitis as a teen, and I know there is a > > doctor in France who is doing research because he believes there is > a > > link between the ILDs and colitis. > > > > > > > > That's interesting. My mom had some version of that as a> > teen then had other issues with diverticulitis and colitis> > as an adult. There has to be a connection between all of> > this stuff.> > > > Barb Ridenour> >> > > > Messages in this topic (13) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > Messages | Files | Photos | Polls | Calendar > ***Any

medical concerns should be directed to your physician or your pulmonologist. Information shared is not medical advice.***> > MARKETPLACE> > ---------------------------------> Earn your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an AS, BS, MS degree - College-Finder.net. > > > > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe > > Recent Activity> > 8> New Members> > Visit Your Group > Yahoo! Health> Early Detection> Know the symptoms> of breast cancer.> > Meditation and> Lovingkindness> A Yahoo! Group> to share and learn.> > Drive Traffic> Sponsored

Search> can help increase> your site traffic.> > > > > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59> > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06Mississippi

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.