RemedySpot.com

NOT good news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My doctor called twice today. My hunch was right. I have developed Pulmonary Hypertension. I only began having symptoms in August, but he is telling me that it is severe. He is going to admit me to the hospital to do a heart cath and some other tests. Will also test new medication for the PH while I am there. He is going to call back with details. Not sure when. When I hung up, I had forgotten most of what he said.

I can not tell you how much I don't want to do another cath or have any more needles. Just so tired of the pain. But, I will of course go meekly. I will let you know when I know.

Bed saga still unfolding. I can hardly walk today, my back is out. I talked to the regional mgr. again today and agreed to try the air mattress .... she said I can always turn it back in.

I have my twins here today. So much fun.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

Bruce, I just sat here and read the

entire Irene saga...what a mess!!!

I hope she gets to at least stay over night to get some very needed

rest from the turmoil they have put her through!

Please tell her that we have her in our thoughts!

Thank you for being there for her.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Joyce wrote:

My doctor called

twice today. My hunch was right. I have developed Pulmonary

Hypertension. I only began having symptoms in August, but he is

telling me that it is severe. He is going to admit

me to the hospital to do a heart cath and some other tests. Will also

test new medication for the PH while I am there. He is going to call

back with details. Not sure when. When I hung up, I had forgotten

most of what he said.

I can not tell you

how much I don't want to do another cath or have any more needles.

Just so tired of the pain. But, I will of course go meekly. I will

let you know when I know.

Bed saga still

unfolding. I can hardly walk today, my back is out. I talked to the

regional mgr. again today and agreed to try the air mattress .... she

said I can always turn it back in.

I have my twins here

today. So much fun.

Hugs, Joyce D.

PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997

BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

2 COR.

12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.14/1247 - Release Date: 1/28/2008 10:59 AM

Joyce, I just don't hardly know what to say other than I love you and am so Very Very sorry you have more to bear.Please know you are not alone and that we will all be thinking of you and praying for you. I do wish someone could let us know how you do with your tests. I know they will keep you a few days.Take heart my sister friend. Jesus loves you. Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up.

Well, at least the twins.....did you get oxygen? I know there is

nothing we can do to help with the pain you're going through, so just

want you to know you are always on our minds.

>

>

> My doctor called twice today. My hunch was right. I have developed

> Pulmonary Hypertension. I only began having symptoms in August,

but he

> is telling me that it is severe. He is going to admit me to the

> hospital to do a heart cath and some other tests. Will also test

new

> medication for the PH while I am there. He is going to call back

with

> details. Not sure when. When I hung up, I had forgotten most of

what

> he said.

>

> I can not tell you how much I don't want to do another cath or have

any

> more needles. Just so tired of the pain. But, I will of course go

> meekly. I will let you know when I know.

>

> Bed saga still unfolding. I can hardly walk today, my back is

out. I

> talked to the regional mgr. again today and agreed to try the air

> mattress .... she said I can always turn it back in.

>

> I have my twins here today. So much fun.

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

>

Dearest Queen Huggy Joyce,

I'm so sorry your hunch was right....why on earth weren't you being

monitored closely for this from the start. PH is a known development

for ALL PF sufferers?????

We'll all

be thinking of you in the 'Big House' & hope it isn't too horrible

an experience.

Lots of love

& hugs,

in Oz

>> > My doctor called twice today. My hunch was right. I have developed> Pulmonary Hypertension. I only began having symptoms in August, but he> is telling me that it is severe. He is going to admit me to the> hospital to do a heart cath and some other tests. Will also test new> medication for the PH while I am there. He is going to call back with> details. Not sure when. When I hung up, I had forgotten most of what> he said.> > I can not tell you how much I don't want to do another cath or have any> more needles. Just so tired of the pain. But, I will of course go> meekly. I will let you know when I know.> > Bed saga still unfolding. I can hardly walk today, my back is out. I> talked to the regional mgr. again today and agreed to try the air> mattress .... she said I can always turn it back in.> > I have my twins here today. So much fun.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>

Joyce, you were right in your own diagnosis, and I must agree with

and wonder why they didn't monitor for this earlier? Just makes

me furious!

I hate that you're having to endure all of this. One dang thing after

another.

Let us know when the tests will be done. I will be praying for you,

very, very hard!

Big Texas Hugs!

Babs

>

>

but he

new

with

what

> he said.

>

any

>

out. I

>

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

>

Oh Joyce, I'm so sorry to hear this.

Much love and strength to you

Love Ze xx>> > My doctor called twice today. My hunch was right. I have developed> Pulmonary Hypertension. I only began having symptoms in August, but he> is telling me that it is severe. He is going to admit me to the> hospital to do a heart cath and some other tests. Will also test new> medication for the PH while I am there. He is going to call back with> details. Not sure when. When I hung up, I had forgotten most of what> he said.> > I can not tell you how much I don't want to do another cath or have any> more needles. Just so tired of the pain. But, I will of course go> meekly. I will let you know when I know.> > Bed saga still unfolding. I can hardly walk today, my back is out. I> talked to the regional mgr. again today and agreed to try the air> mattress .... she said I can always turn it back in.> > I have my twins here today. So much fun.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>

Wait a minute what did I miss. I didnt know Joyce diagnosed

herself? Can some one catch me up because I missed soemthing.

JOYCE - I am so sorry that you have to goto the big house and have

more needles and all that. But I am sure your doctor is doing it

because he wants you to feel better and I know you trust him!

Keep us posted!

Sandie

>

>

but he

new

with

what

> he said.

>

any

>

out. I

>

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

>

Joyce, I so hope you are feeling better soon. If there is anything I can do, just give a shout!! Always in my thoughts and prayers. CaroBruce Moreland wrote: Well, at least the twins.....did you get oxygen? I know there is nothing we can do to help with the pain you're going through, so just want you to know you are always on our minds. >> > My doctor called twice today. My hunch was right. I have developed> Pulmonary Hypertension. I only began having symptoms in August, but he> is telling me that it is severe. He is going to admit me to the> hospital to do a heart cath and some other tests. Will also test new> medication for the PH while I am there. He is going to call back with> details. Not sure when. When I hung up, I had forgotten most of what> he said.> > I can not tell you how much I don't want to do another cath or have any> more needles. Just so tired of the pain. But, I will of course go> meekly. I will let you know when I know.> > Bed saga still unfolding. I can hardly walk today, my back is out. I> talked to the regional mgr. again today and agreed to try the air> mattress .... she said I can always turn it back

in.> > I have my twins here today. So much fun.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06Mississippi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Joyce, I so hope you are feeling better soon. If there is anything I can do, just give a shout!! Always in my thoughts and prayers. CaroBruce Moreland wrote: Well, at least the twins.....did you get oxygen? I know there is nothing we can do to help with the pain you're going through, so just want you to know you are always on our minds. >> > My doctor called twice today. My hunch was right. I have developed> Pulmonary Hypertension. I only began having symptoms in August, but he> is telling me that it is severe. He is going to admit me to the> hospital to do a heart cath and some other tests. Will also test new> medication for the PH while I am there. He is going to call back with> details. Not sure when. When I hung up, I had forgotten most of what> he said.> > I can not tell you how much I don't want to do another cath or have any> more needles. Just so tired of the pain. But, I will of course go> meekly. I will let you know when I know.> > Bed saga still unfolding. I can hardly walk today, my back is out. I> talked to the regional mgr. again today and agreed to try the air> mattress .... she said I can always turn it back

in.> > I have my twins here today. So much fun.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA> 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/06Mississippi

Joyce... I'm so sorry for what you must deal with. Maybe you will at the very least get a good nights sleep in the hospital!

I know you don't want any more testing. You have more reserve than you give yourself credit for!

I continue to pray for you.

Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

NOT good news

My doctor called twice today. My hunch was right. I have developed Pulmonary Hypertension. I only began having symptoms in August, but he is telling me that it is severe. He is going to admit me to the hospital to do a heart cath and some other tests. Will also test new medication for the PH while I am there. He is going to call back with details. Not sure when. When I hung up, I had forgotten most of what he said.

I can not tell you how much I don't want to do another cath or have any more needles. Just so tired of the pain. But, I will of course go meekly. I will let you know when I know.

Bed saga still unfolding. I can hardly walk today, my back is out. I talked to the regional mgr. again today and agreed to try the air mattress .... she said I can always turn it back in.

I have my twins here today. So much fun.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

• 2 weeks later...

Please take me off the mailing list, it's just way too many emailsSher Bauman wrote: Joyce... I'm so sorry for what you must deal with. Maybe you will at the very least get a good nights sleep in the hospital! I know you don't want any more testing. You have more reserve than you give yourself credit for! I continue to pray for you. Mama-Sher, 69; IPF, 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! NOT good news My doctor called twice today. My hunch was right. I have developed Pulmonary

Hypertension. I only began having symptoms in August, but he is telling me that it is severe. He is going to admit me to the hospital to do a heart cath and some other tests. Will also test new medication for the PH while I am there. He is going to call back with details. Not sure when. When I hung up, I had forgotten most of what he said. I can not tell you how much I don't want to do another cath or have any more needles. Just so tired of the pain. But, I will of course go meekly. I will let you know when I know. Bed saga still unfolding. I can hardly walk today, my back is out. I talked to the regional mgr. again today and agreed to try the air mattress .... she said I can always turn it back in.

I have my twins here today. So much fun. Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.