RemedySpot.com

Re: I really need some help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Before developing Crohn's I was very prone to C. It was a way of life for me. However, last year that changed and I started having bouts of C and D. Since starting the intro diet on Feb. 5 08 and have only had 3 BMs and 2 were stewed prune induced and the other was kind of forced. I purchased prunes that only had prunes as an ingredient. I'm not sure if they are 100% SCD legal, but I was desperate. I do know, Knudsen's *Just Juice* line is legal, I just don't know if they make a prune juice. Though, part of my prob might be because I'm not getting enough fiber. I mostly eat boiled or omelet eggs, chicken broth with shredded chicken and the carrots pureed back in the broth, homemade gelatin, diluted grape juice, carrots, apple and I just intro'd squash. I don't tolerate the DCCC at all and yogurt gives me some tummy pain, but that could be "die-off" as I'm not taking a separate acidophilus since it gives me almost

intolerable stomach pain. Misty Kimble , LA CD SCD - Jan 5 08Leah wrote: I have had C for four days now. Am I doing something wrong?? I haven't been able to go since I started this diet. According to the C protocol it says I should eat stewed prunes or drink prune juice. Does anybody know where I could get SCD legal prunes or a brand of prune juice?? Thank You!Leah~Celiac '01, SCD

02/24/08

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

At 07:21 PM 2/27/2008, you wrote:

Though, part of my prob might be

because I'm not getting enough fiber. I mostly eat boiled or omelet eggs,

chicken broth with shredded chicken and the carrots pureed back in the

broth, homemade gelatin, diluted grape juice, carrots, apple and I just

intro'd squash. I don't tolerate the DCCC at all and yogurt gives me some

tummy pain, but that could be " die-off " as I'm not taking a

separate acidophilus since it gives me almost intolerable stomach

pain.

Misty,

How much liquid are you actually taking in, between broth, juice, water,

and " other? "

Marilyn

New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Undiagnosed IBS since 1976, SCD since 2001

Darn Good SCD Cook

No Human Children

Shadow & Sunny Longhair Dachshund

Broth 3-4 C. per day Coffee - 2-3 C per day Diluted Juice - 2 - 4 C. per day 1/2 water, 1/2 juice Water - I try for 100 oz. daily; however, on a busy and cold day like today, I maybe got in 50 oz. Here is my fitday.com link. I have added some of my recipes; however, most things I just use what's already on there, but I only use (what I think) SCD ingredients. This is just to keep a tally and a reminder of what I ate. I don't add the water I drink to the site. This is my 2nd week keeping up. http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=kimble01 "Wizop Marilyn L. Alm" wrote: At 07:21 PM 2/27/2008, you wrote: Though, part of my prob might be because I'm not getting enough fiber. I mostly eat boiled or omelet eggs, chicken broth with shredded chicken and the carrots pureed back in the broth, homemade gelatin, diluted grape juice, carrots, apple and I just intro'd squash. I don't tolerate the DCCC at all and yogurt gives me some tummy pain, but that could be "die-off" as I'm not taking a separate acidophilus since it gives me almost intolerable stomach pain.Misty,How much liquid are you actually taking in, between broth, juice, water, and "other?" — Marilyn New Orleans, Louisiana, USA Undiagnosed IBS since 1976, SCD since 2001 Darn Good SCD Cook No Human Children Shadow & Sunny Longhair Dachshund

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.