RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Re: - Drive?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

......did you drive down?? Long drive.....if you did you must have gone right through Eden. You live in Queensland, right?? jim IPF 05 alaskaNote: forwarded message attached.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

, Your posts are wonderful. You get

to see places we never will and your words bring us along for the ride

Enjoy yourselves and travel safe.!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

wrote:

Hi Air Family,

Haven't read

any Posts yet ... arrived in sweet Cygnet yesterday...just got

plugged back into Cyberspace ....busy, busy, busy helping my daughter

& grand-daughter move back into their little cottage which she'd

rented out while she was in the UK with me & then her own solo

adventure in Morocco & Spain.

We had lovely drive

down stopping for 2 nights in the n High Country which had

family connections a hundred years ago. Once the 3rd biggest Gold

producing Town in Australia it is now virtually a Ghost Town. It has a

permanent population of 7! On weekends & school

holidays it is peopled for tourist action & then goes back to the

usual 7.....WEIRD!

We luckily had a

smooth crossing over Bass Strait arriving in Devonport at 6am

....EARLY..we got woken over the Loudspeaker at 5.15am.....it was only

JUST dawn & very misty on arrival....another lovely drive down

through the Mountain Lakes area of the Central Highlands of Tassie.

We were fishing

out our woolies when we stopped for a picnic brekkie! My fingers are

doing their usual Reynauds number in the cold snap so I'll have to

start taking my Nifedipine pills again. I've also been taking strong

antibiotics for a mysterious gland that went woopy in the right side of

my neck...it seems to have worked since the pain has subsided!

Tasmania is the

world's best kept secret we reckon!

I've been thinking

of you all & hoping everyone is doing okay .....I'll be down here

for the next month.

Talk to y'all

again soon, after I've checked the Posts!

lots of love

& spirit,

in Oz

IPF: Fibrotic

NSIP/UIP

Raynauds'

May 2007

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.12/1245 - Release Date: 1/26/2008 3:45 PM

Yes A.J. we did drive but not through Eden...we

came down the Pacific Highway on Monday 21st, went around Western

Sydney to join the Hume Highway towards Melbourne & then ducked off

the Hume across the back roads (gravel) to the Alpine Goldfields of

. This was a 'detour' & we made our way into Melbourne from

there via Moe in the Gippsland region. We caught the ferry on

Friday 25th at 8pm & arrived in Tasmania the next morning at am.

If we just fang it down to Melbourne we only take 2 days but this time

we did the scenic route! (almost 1500 klms on the most direct route -

we did over 2000 klms)

in Oz

> > > Hi Air Family,> >> > Haven't read any Posts yet ... arrived in sweet Cygnet > > yesterday...just got plugged back into Cyberspace ....busy, busy, > > busy helping my daughter & grand-daughter move back into their little > > cottage which she'd rented out while she was in the UK with me & then > > her own solo adventure in Morocco & Spain.> >> > We had lovely drive down stopping for 2 nights in the > > n High Country which had family connections a hundred years > > ago. Once the 3rd biggest Gold producing Town in Australia it is now > > virtually a Ghost Town. It has a permanent population of *7*! On > > weekends & school holidays it is peopled for tourist action & then > > goes back to the usual 7.....WEIRD!> >> > We luckily had a smooth crossing over Bass Strait arriving > > in Devonport at 6am ...EARLY..we got woken over the Loudspeaker at > > 5.15am.....it was only JUST dawn & very misty on arrival....another > > lovely drive down through the Mountain Lakes area of the Central > > Highlands of Tassie.> >> > We were fishing out our woolies when we stopped for a > > picnic brekkie! My fingers are doing their usual Reynauds number in > > the cold snap so I'll have to start taking my Nifedipine pills again. > > I've also been taking strong antibiotics for a mysterious gland that > > went woopy in the right side of my neck...it seems to have worked > > since the pain has subsided!> >> > Tasmania is the world's best kept secret we reckon!> >> > I've been thinking of you all & hoping everyone is doing > > okay .....I'll be down here for the next month.> >> > Talk to y'all again soon, after I've checked the Posts!> >> > lots of love & spirit,> >> > in Oz> >> > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP> >> > Raynauds'> >> > May 2007> >> > > >> > > >> >------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG Free Edition. > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.12/1245 - Release Date: 1/26/2008 3:45 PM> > > >>

I'm flying back & risking it with no O2 'cos it's a 3 hour flight. I'll be interested to see what the oximeter reports!

I have done the Princes Highway Route some years ago & called in at

Eden. It is a beautiful part of our coast. I'd love to explore it

properly some day. There are lots of National Parks beauty spots

along there. My hubby & I are planning lots of fun in HIS

retirement phase using my trusty campervan.

Cheers,

> > > > > Hi Air Family,> > >> > > Haven't read any Posts yet ... arrived in sweet Cygnet > > > yesterday...just got plugged back into Cyberspace ....busy, busy, > > > busy helping my daughter & grand-daughter move back into their little > > > cottage which she'd rented out while she was in the UK with me & then > > > her own solo adventure in Morocco & Spain.> > >> > > We had lovely drive down stopping for 2 nights in the > > > n High Country which had family connections a hundred years > > > ago. Once the 3rd biggest Gold producing Town in Australia it is now > > > virtually a Ghost Town. It has a permanent population of *7*! On > > > weekends & school holidays it is peopled for tourist action & then > > > goes back to the usual 7.....WEIRD!> > >> > > We luckily had a smooth crossing over Bass Strait arriving > > > in Devonport at 6am ...EARLY..we got woken over the Loudspeaker at > > > 5.15am.....it was only JUST dawn & very misty on arrival....another > > > lovely drive down through the Mountain Lakes area of the Central > > > Highlands of Tassie.> > >> > > We were fishing out our woolies when we stopped for a > > > picnic brekkie! My fingers are doing their usual Reynauds number in > > > the cold snap so I'll have to start taking my Nifedipine pills again. > > > I've also been taking strong antibiotics for a mysterious gland that > > > went woopy in the right side of my neck...it seems to have worked > > > since the pain has subsided!> > >> > > Tasmania is the world's best kept secret we reckon!> > >> > > I've been thinking of you all & hoping everyone is doing > > > okay .....I'll be down here for the next month.> > >> > > Talk to y'all again soon, after I've checked the Posts!> > >> > > lots of love & spirit,> > >> > > in Oz> > >> > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP> > >> > > Raynauds'> > >> > > May 2007> > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > >------------------------------------------------------------------------> > >> > >No virus found in this incoming message.> > >Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > >Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.12/1245 - Release Date: 1/26/2008 3:45 PM> > > > > >> >> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>