RemedySpot.com

Re: What's for dinner? Thursday 3-7-02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm thinking taco salad. It just sounds really good. It means, however, that I have to go to the grocery store to buy ultra lean meat! But I can do that!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: maureen_w12 Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:08 AMTo: wwliterside Subject: What's for dinner? Thursday 3-7-02Morning all!Well, I was right!! It was almost 7pm when I got home yesterday. I actually ordered pizza for dinner. I had a thin crust veggie, which I had more than enough points to really enjoy, because I hadn't eaten all day. I know that isn't good!!! We were soooo short handed yesterday that I didn't even get a break, by the time I got home I just wanted to crawl into bed.Not sure about tonight yet. I haven't really thought about it. I will post later and let you know what I decide to do.What's on your menu?Maureen

Guest guest

Hello everyone, Today is my first official weigh in! Anyway, today I'm out of the office all day and won't get home until after the WI around 7:00. So probably some sort of grilled chicken and veggies.

-- RE: What's for dinner? Thursday 3-7-02

I'm thinking taco salad. It just sounds really good. It means, however, that I have to go to the grocery store to buy ultra lean meat! But I can do that!

Maggie

-----Original Message-----From: maureen_w12 Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:08 AMTo: wwliterside Subject: What's for dinner? Thursday 3-7-02Morning all!Well, I was right!! It was almost 7pm when I got home yesterday. I actually ordered pizza for dinner. I had a thin crust veggie, which I had more than enough points to really enjoy, because I hadn't eaten all day. I know that isn't good!!! We were soooo short handed yesterday that I didn't even get a break, by the time I got home I just wanted to crawl into bed.Not sure about tonight yet. I haven't really thought about it. I will post later and let you know what I decide to do.What's on your menu?Maureen

Guest guest

Good luck ! *crossed fingers and toes!*

Maggie

RE: What's for dinner? Thursday 3-7-02

Maggie