RemedySpot.com

Brett

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a question for you leanne, or any one else here;Im sure everyone here has read the patient information handbookpublished by the pulmonary fibrosis foundation back in 2000 whatever (I think 2004)since a lot of the information is out of date and some not accurate at all I was wondering if there were plans to publish a newer version??just wonderingBRETTBrett, You are most welcome..... LeanneNever miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. brett bowserbrett@...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, l will cross my fingers and pray for NSIPthat's way better to have than UIPBRETTBrett, That was kind of the general concensus. Now my reports from UofC are saying that I may have NSIP. With some broncheactisis (however you spell that word) Every time I get a report it says something different. Leannebrett bowser <brettvectordist> wrote:Leannethat sucks , to go through all that with no answer as to what ILD you havehow did they come up with the dx of UIPBRETTI had the OLB. Three from me as well and they still shrugged their shoulders and had no clue what I had..... Leanne uip 1/03 Illinoisbrett bowser <brettvectordist> wrote:They stole three from me toothey said about the size of the end of your thumbwhich I thought was kind of a lotleft side two from the top one from the bottomBRETTUntil today I just thought they took one section of your lung and biopsied it.Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and one from the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes). So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had stolen while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state. brett bowserbrettvectordistLooking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.brett bowserbrettvectordistNever miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. brett bowserbrett@...

Oh looking at all the radiologist's reports today, I have some of

that word you can't spell too-Bronchiectasis is the way it reads on

mine. Of course I have many things I hadn't heard of. I've googled

hundreds of things today leaving me 58 unanswered questions. And this

is just things since June 1. Of course I have had 11 CT's since then,

biopsy, at least 12 or so chest x-rays and enough blood tested to

supply a small country.

>

> Until today I just thought they took one section of

your lung and

> biopsied it.

>

> Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and one

from

> the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes).

>

> So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had

stolen

> while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> brett bowser

> brett@...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! Search.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> brett bowser

> brett@...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

Bruce with all that radiation you must glow in the darkkidding ,that's alot of x-ray's and ct's thoughBRETTOh looking at all the radiologist's reports today, I have some of that word you can't spell too-Bronchiectasis is the way it reads on mine. Of course I have many things I hadn't heard of. I've googled hundreds of things today leaving me 58 unanswered questions. And this is just things since June 1. Of course I have had 11 CT's since then, biopsy, at least 12 or so chest x-rays and enough blood tested to supply a small country. > > Until today I just thought they took one section of your lung and > biopsied it.> > Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and one from > the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes). > > So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had stolen > while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state. > > > > > > > > > brett bowser> brett@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > brett bowser> brett@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> brett bowserbrett@...

Well my latest CT was more to recheck lymph nodes than IPF. My new

pulmonologist isn't big on the need to repeat IPF CT scans. He says

you know from your saturation levels, the oxygen you require and then

your CT's, so what is to be gained by looking at CT and seeing what

you already know its going to look like.

> >

> > Until today I just thought they took one section of

> your lung and

> > biopsied it.

> >

> > Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and

one

> from

> > the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes).

> >

> > So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had

> stolen

> > while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > brett bowser

> > brett@

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Yahoo! Search.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > brett bowser

> > brett@

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

>

That must make you feel REALLY confident Leanne!

GIO

> > Until today I just thought they took one section of your lung and > biopsied it.> > Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and one from > the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes). > > So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had stolen > while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state. > > > > > > > > > brett bowser> brett@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > brett bowser> brett@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

That's my bet too LEanne...he's preggers!

Ok everyone...time to take the wagers on Brett's news....heck we can't ahng out until TOMORROW...we can make up his news for him!!!!!

SGIO (Scilly in Oz for all the newbies...Scilly as in SILLY....referring to islands off Cornwall in the UK where my smugglin' ancestors hail from!)> > Until today I just thought they took one section of your lung and > biopsied it.> > Now I find out they took two excisions from the upper lobe and one from > the lower lobe (did left lung so only two lobes). > > So, I was curious if anyone else know how many pieces they had stolen > while in a deeply drugged and paralyzed state. > > > > > > > > > brett bowser> brett@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. > > > > > > > > brett bowser> brett@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > > > > brett bowser> brett@...> > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>