RemedySpot.com

insight

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i know this was discussed before on the list.

but i was wondering how am i to know the difference between die off

pain and the crohn's/colitis pain?

if i wouldn't of taken the oreganol drops i wouldn't know now that

what i am experiencing is due to die-off or at least i think it is.

perhaps the oreganol isn't agreeing with me? when i took olive leaf

extract- that sent me into spasms that i couldn't move- took a while

for me to snap out of it. but i don't know since that was a while ago

and maybe since i have been on the diet the effects arent as bad when

i make a mistake? i took the oreganol drops this morning- i am

experiencing a discomfort in my lower abdomen feeling like my

intestine is being kneaded and twisted. it feels hot and i have an

uncomfortable headache. it's running me down and i feel i need to

rest but i am not worried and i am able to move around the house and

am not bedridden.

thing is i get this when i eat something bad- like make a mistake and

thats when the disease acts up!

it is very similar that it confuses me.

i feel i have a sugar/carb problem and i crave it constantly. for the

first 2.5 months on the diet i had no appetite to suddenly needing to

eat every 2-3 hours. but i find that i am addicted to that sugary

feeling be it from a banana to eating something fatty like cashew

butter. some days i think i over-do it which makes me upset because

that causes significant right upper pain. so i stop a few day and i

do it again!!!!!!! i feel like something possesses me to look into the

fridge/kitchen sometimes and it is hard for me not to reach for

something sweet. i can't really drink the diluted apple cider as that

makes feel bloated and grape juice gives me green watery D.

i thought that if i take the oreganol that maybe it would kill the

candida a bit and this crave would become more manageable.

but supplements just seem to make me worse. i don't know why i keep

trying things. i am so mad at myself.

jodi

Why don't you scale back for a few weeks and leave out all the supplements? Perhaps if you are eating too much sugary food scale back on that too? Iv'e heard that when you are craving the sugar is the time that the stubborn little bacteria will get tougher if you feed into it. This may sound dumb I am asuming jodi you are a female...but I get weird symptoms twice a month, once at ovulation and once before my period starts. Scd has helped me get more in tune with it. I think headaches are common with those times...and low blood sugar. Remember to eat many smaller meals throught the day. From what I heard on this site take a epson salt bath, and I really recommend when sitting watching tv or relaxing, use a heating pad on your tummy, drink some tea. ( asumming you live in a cold climate like

wi...and have your heat set at 65 degrees) and think good thoughts. It sounds like oregano oil and leaf extracts could be confusing the problems for you. My advice is one of a newbie...so take what you can use!!!!Good luck!!! sandy uc since 2004 newbie almost 3 months jodah235 wrote: i know this was discussed before on the list.but i was wondering how am i

to know the difference between die offpain and the crohn's/colitis pain?if i wouldn't of taken the oreganol drops i wouldn't know now thatwhat i am experiencing is due to die-off or at least i think it is. perhaps the oreganol isn't agreeing with me? when i took olive leafextract- that sent me into spasms that i couldn't move- took a whilefor me to snap out of it. but i don't know since that was a while agoand maybe since i have been on the diet the effects arent as bad wheni make a mistake? i took the oreganol drops this morning- i amexperiencing a discomfort in my lower abdomen feeling like myintestine is being kneaded and twisted. it feels hot and i have anuncomfortable headache. it's running me down and i feel i need torest but i am not worried and i am able to move around the house andam not bedridden.thing is i get this when i eat something bad- like make a mistake andthats when the disease acts

up!it is very similar that it confuses me.i feel i have a sugar/carb problem and i crave it constantly. for thefirst 2.5 months on the diet i had no appetite to suddenly needing toeat every 2-3 hours. but i find that i am addicted to that sugaryfeeling be it from a banana to eating something fatty like cashewbutter. some days i think i over-do it which makes me upset becausethat causes significant right upper pain. so i stop a few day and ido it again!!!!!!! i feel like something possesses me to look into thefridge/kitchen sometimes and it is hard for me not to reach forsomething sweet. i can't really drink the diluted apple cider as thatmakes feel bloated and grape juice gives me green watery D.i thought that if i take the oreganol that maybe it would kill thecandida a bit and this crave would become more manageable. but supplements just seem to make me worse. i don't know why i keeptrying things.

i am so mad at myself.jodi

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.