RemedySpot.com

Re: Camomile / Chamomile....diet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

susie, I don't read all the posts, but how long have you been on the diet? and what is your ibd? or illness? It sounds like you are still eating something that you shouldn't be????? sandy uc since 2004 scd newbie almost 3 monthsSusie wrote: If I don't drink the chamomille tea, I am miserable from the pain. Evidently the spasms are preventing me from burping or passing the gas out of my system and once it stops the spasms, the gas

moves along. Once I get out of an episode I don't need to drink it. But like I said, I'm having a loooong episode. My goal is to eliminate the gas/fermentation altogether.Now where's that darn book. :-)Susie

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Hi Sandy,

I'm not officially on the diet yet. I did find the farmers cheese

(hopefully it's correct) and I'm going to go get some juice and eggs

today. My book should also be in the mail today too.

I have IBS, osteoporosis, hyperthyroid, lupus, dry eye, reactive

arthritis, etc.

Susie

sandra hansen wrote:

just a heads up eggs and farmers cheese is fine, but if you don't know about juice you have to be careful. Knudsen's " just concord" for example is legal. It is very good to make scd jello with. They have a variety of "just juices" 100 percent apple cider is legal, make sure no added sugars. I've heard that tropicana with pulp. Is legal orange juice. ( nothing else added ) . There are so many different kinds, double check your ingredients. Be careful; of orange juice cause it can cause diareaha. You'll find that it's overwhelming to start, but if you go at it slowly it will make more sense. Check and double check the illegal/legal list. You'd be suprised at just what you will be buying now. Although the stages are

not in the BTVC. The mothers of peacan bread site develped these stages right?.... They are very useful on the scd diet, because it lists foods that are more easliy tolerated and how you can gradually add them to see what you react too. I can't tell you how much more easily it is to tell what foods are bothersome now because I am not eating 1,000 different foods, with 1,0000 different chemicals and food colorings a day. I don't know what your diet is now, but fresh foods will never taste so good. Good luck!!!! I bet your excited to get started!!!! You'll feel like a changed person. sandy uc since 2004 scd almost 3 months p.s don't forget to put that info under your name so people know about you and how long you've been on the diet. smile.Susie

wrote: Hi Sandy,I'm not officially on the diet yet. I did find the farmers cheese (hopefully it's correct) and I'm going to go get some juice and eggs today. My book should also be in the mail today too. I have IBS, osteoporosis, hyperthyroid, lupus, dry eye, reactive arthritis, etc.Susiesandra hansen wrote:

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.