RemedySpot.com

Re: Pre-Beginner Questions about Yogurt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ellen, you don't have to have the cheesecake on the intro. If you want to eat it, then yes, you would need to make the yogurt. I actually drip the yogurt and use half of that and half of the DCCC and put it in the blender so there are no lumps. Then I bake it in a water bath. It turns out great. Katy

Hi Mara. I don't understand how I can start the diet without yogurt, when one of the items in the introductory diet is yogurt. For instance, the lunch menu for the introductory diet includes SCD cheese cake, made without the crust, and the cheesecake recipe calls for both DCCC and yogurt (or yogurt dripped to make cream cheese).I have honey and DCCC. I also have the ingredients necessary to start making chicken soup again. But I don't have any yogurt.Am I misunderstanding the page about the introductory diet?Thanks.Ellen in Torontonot yet on SCD

_____________________________________________________________Click now for great deals on quality business cards!