RemedySpot.com

San

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ooooh I'm quite beside myself with jealousy at

everyone's plans to meet up. The Photo album idea is great...I'll get a

mug-shot inserted 'drekkly'!

Don't know if I'll send you all out of control or not yet...I'll give it some 'consideration'....

Happy Planning everyone, counting down is one way to get to sleep at night I guess!

love,

in Oz

Red Velvet Lounge out of control or whatever the name was? lol

>

> ooooh I'm quite beside myself with jealousy at everyone's plans to

meet

> up. The Photo album idea is great...I'll get a mug-shot inserted

> 'drekkly'!

>

> Don't know if I'll send you all out of control or not yet...I'll give

it

> some 'consideration'....

>

> Happy Planning everyone, counting down is one way to get to sleep at

> night I guess!

>

> love,

> in Oz

>

Do I take it the notion of attending the 'Red Velvet Lounge' intrigue you BWBB?????

It's the fave 'hang-out' for Cygnetians...great food, in house lush

varieties of bread n' cakes..superb coffee & lots of local folk

coming n' going!

Now there's also the 'Lotus Eaters' cafe too, owned by former employees

of the 'Red Velvet'....Cygnet is abuzz with good food oportunities even

though it's only a tiny village it's got a healthy surrounding

population of young hip folk. Very arty farty, lively, musically

inclined sorta town!

Usually I'm here every year for Ahli's Birthday & the Cygnet Music

Festival event on the same weekend. Missed that this year 'cos everyone

was up my way.

Bye for now, the daughter is kidnapping her own computer!

GIO

> >> > ooooh I'm quite beside myself with jealousy at everyone's plans to > meet> > up. The Photo album idea is great...I'll get a mug-shot inserted> > 'drekkly'!> > > > Don't know if I'll send you all out of control or not yet...I'll give > it> > some 'consideration'....> > > > Happy Planning everyone, counting down is one way to get to sleep at> > night I guess!> > > > love,> > in Oz> >>

Onya Girl...GO for it...I KNEW I shouldn't be the only OS gadfly on this Board...this time the MED...next time the REEF!

BON VOYAGE

in Oz

>> I really want to come to San to see everyone, but I am leaving > on Wed 7th for a med cruise to see the Pyramids . It has been in the > works since June when my daughter who is going to be 40 got this idea > to celebrate her birthday. It is one of the things on my bucket list. > I am so excited yet disappionted about San , but I think all > the flying and traveling could be to tiring and I will need to be as > rested and healthy as possible.I will be looking forward to seeing all > the pictures and hearing all the stories and will be having withdrawal > cause I dont think I will have access to e-mail for the 2 weeks I will > be gone.I leave from Italy go to Eygpt then Greece.It is a real family > affair. My 2 daughters and son in laws, my husband , My sister and her > husband and depending on thier health my Mom and Dad.I told you all I > love to travel and plan on doing it as long as possible. the > Great Barrier Reef is on the list so get ready.> Almost a year and still kickin .When I think back and remember all the > horible things I read about IPF on the internet and how long I had.I > have really come along way .I love you all. Thanks for all you support > and prayers.> IPF 2/07 IL>

, Have a wonderful time. This sounds like the trip of a lifetime. ejoy every min. We'll miss you in San .YES we will talk about you......... ;D Love and Prayers, Peggyipf 6/04Worry looks around.Sorry looks back,Faith looks up. I really want to come to San to see everyone, but I am leaving on Wed 7th for a med cruise to see the Pyramids . It has been in the works since June when my daughter who is going to be 40 got this idea to celebrate her birthday. It is one of the things on my bucket list. I am so excited yet disappionted about San , but I think all the flying and traveling could be to tiring and I will need to be as rested and healthy as possible.I will be looking forward to seeing all the pictures and hearing all the stories and will be having withdrawal cause I dont think I will have access to e-mail for the 2 weeks I will be gone.I leave from Italy go to Eygpt then Greece.It is a real family affair. My 2 daughters and son in laws, my husband , My sister and her husband and depending on thier health my Mom and Dad.I told you all I love to travel and plan on doing it as long as possible. the Great Barrier Reef is on the list so get ready.Almost a year and still kickin .When I think back and remember all the horible things I read about IPF on the internet and how long I had.I have really come along way .I love you all. Thanks for all you support and prayers. IPF 2/07 IL 

Oh, wow, enjoy Egypt! I'd love to go there. Are you going into the great pyramid? Ooooo, I'm getting all excited on your behalf! What part of Greece are you going? I've been to a couple of the smaller islands, but that was a while ago. They were beautiful places.

Love Ze xx>> I really want to come to San to see everyone, but I am leaving > on Wed 7th for a med cruise to see the Pyramids . It has been in the > works since June when my daughter who is going to be 40 got this idea > to celebrate her birthday. It is one of the things on my bucket list. > I am so excited yet disappionted about San , but I think all > the flying and traveling could be to tiring and I will need to be as > rested and healthy as possible.I will be looking forward to seeing all > the pictures and hearing all the stories and will be having withdrawal > cause I dont think I will have access to e-mail for the 2 weeks I will > be gone.I leave from Italy go to Eygpt then Greece.It is a real family > affair. My 2 daughters and son in laws, my husband , My sister and her > husband and depending on thier health my Mom and Dad.I told you all I > love to travel and plan on doing it as long as possible. the > Great Barrier Reef is on the list so get ready.> Almost a year and still kickin .When I think back and remember all the > horible things I read about IPF on the internet and how long I had.I > have really come along way .I love you all. Thanks for all you support > and prayers.> IPF 2/07 IL>